zombie13579 posted...
Superman
Deathstroke
Cyborg
Sinestro
Raven

This.
---
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Too much sanity may be madness and maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
#12OfficeChairPosted 7/8/2013 6:54:25 PM
The real answer that hasn't been said = Black Adam, who coincidentally is arguably Deathtroke's worse matchup. With all of Black Adam's tools he controls space like no one else can and is far more damaging. Deathstroke has to work really hard (against good players) for respectable damage
---
this topic is ruined
[i really hate classic rock]
#13ShadowWalker777Posted 7/8/2013 7:00:18 PM
OfficeChair posted...
The real answer that hasn't been said = Black Adam, who coincidentally is arguably Deathtroke's worse matchup. With all of Black Adam's tools he controls space like no one else can and is far more damaging. Deathstroke has to work really hard (against good players) for respectable damage

That is veeeeeeerrrrry true
---
IM BANE, YES THAT'S MY NAME,
IF YOU SAY IT TOO MUCH IT BECOMES A PAIN!
#14zombie13579Posted 7/8/2013 8:15:22 PM
OfficeChair posted...

Wow! I forgot black Adam!
Yea my list, just exchange raven with BA. Raven can be behind.

Superman - excels at everything, his weaknesses don't outweigh his strengths

Deathstroke - quick start up pistols and low pistols, great anti air guns and GTFO move.
Great tools to maintain the zoning pressure and creating space

Cyborg - His projectile is godlike, plus if you can iAFB, his zoning becomes better even if it hits high. Plus all of his tools moves the opponent away and you can grapple away.
He also controls space well with his missiles + blaster

Sinestro - His trait makes him one of the best. Like cyborg, most of his moves puts them back to full screen. His projectile is pretty quick and MB is annoying. It's chip after chip and his meteors become a pain when they have a random pattern that's hard to read.

Black Adam - Low projectile that pushes back on block. He counters Raven and deathstroke too. Makes people regret dashing and forces people to jump since his anti airs sorta suck. However smart players won't abuse his lightning so his zoning can be terrifying since he's got the dive kick and huge combos if you make a mistake

Raven - Grabs are too good. She punishes mistakes. One of the more true zoners where you have to read the opponents movements and make sure they're not in the deadzone of your grabs. Her trait makes her one of the best zoners in the game IMO. Full screen grab (ground level only) and vertical projectiles that hit close, mid, far, full screen and you can't jump it either. Block and take the chip unless you suck and make your projectiles predictable that you can dash through it. Plus the teleport. Them mind games. Overall, since raven is underused, people wouldn't know how to abuse her deadzone so she does pretty well but smart raven players know how to get every grab off if they're patient about it. Also she has easy combos that do pretty good damage
---
PSN: zombie13579 LoL ID: xZombie xD
Playing: UMvC3, Injustice, League of Legends
#15JoshelplexPosted 7/8/2013 8:29:51 PM
I thought I was the only one who thought BA was the best zoner.
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#16Sony_7Posted 7/8/2013 8:36:56 PM
Top 5 (in no particular order)
Black Adam
Superman
Deathstroke
Sinestro
Cyborg
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#17SkullgirlsPosted 7/8/2013 8:46:04 PM
Black Adam. He controls space ridiculously well and if you screw up you're eating a 40%+ combo.

Cyborg and Deathstroke after him.
---
Go to the store and buy a ladder so you can get on my level.
#18DryGuy84Posted 7/8/2013 9:51:26 PM
Lobo *snickers*
---
PSAS: Big Daddy, Isaac , PaRappa, and Toro
IGAU: Bane, Supes, Grundy
#19doomcrusaderPosted 7/8/2013 10:14:25 PM
Superman gives me the most trouble.

Heat zap has 5-6% chip damage that has good block stun, and if you're hit you get pushed back a large distance.
And if your ducking that, ground laser mb sends you back and does damage.
And if you do get in, super breath is a quick, safe on block move that pushes you full screen on hit.

And while you try to get in he's building meter for that 2 frame super or good damage combos.
---
http://i.imgur.com/tqMGw.png
http://i.imgur.com/IHbuM.jpg