Superman, Black Adam, Batman, Green Lantern...

#1Sony_7Posted 7/13/2013 7:26:51 PM
The future of Injustice's competitive life. Notice how Superman and Black Adam are some of the only characters that got nerfed too lol.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#2JH_211990Posted 7/13/2013 7:33:21 PM
I disagree. While I agree there are TOO much Supez players in tournaments, There is some diversity at EVO. Hopefully, that tradition keeps going because I honestly think that's the reason that MK died. It was just Kabal most of the time.
---
PSN:JHLD93
#3davishepardPosted 7/13/2013 7:35:11 PM
There's still more DLC coming, who's to say they will not be in the same level as Superman and the rest
#4squirrel_boyPosted 7/13/2013 7:37:01 PM
That seems to be the now of injustice. Little diversity at evo that wasn't immediately wiped out.
#5Sony_7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 7:39:04 PM
JH_211990 posted...
I disagree. While I agree there are TOO much Supez players in tournaments, There is some diversity at EVO. Hopefully, that tradition keeps going because I honestly think that's the reason that MK died. It was just Kabal most of the time.

Variety is terrible, you don't watch enough FGs if you disagree. For every odd ball character we see, there's 20 different Superman players. And think about the huge amount of characters who aren't getting used. This game has 27 character roster available for EVO and less than half of them are getting used at a high level.
---
#6FurryyifferPosted 7/13/2013 7:42:28 PM
Dont most fighting games at high level basically boil down to using the higher tier characters most of the time anyway? There's very few fighters I know of where most of the cast is used at EVO level play.
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#7JH_211990Posted 7/13/2013 7:44:13 PM
Sony_7 posted...
JH_211990 posted...

Variety is terrible, you don't watch enough FGs if you disagree. For every odd ball character we see, there's 20 different Superman players. And think about the huge amount of characters who aren't getting used. This game has 27 character roster available for EVO and less than half of them are getting used at a high level.

I never said it was great, I'm just saying it's nice to see. And the game is still fairly new, so who knows?
---
PSN:JHLD93
#8Sony_7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 7:50:31 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
Dont most fighting games at high level basically boil down to using the higher tier characters most of the time anyway? There's very few fighters I know of where most of the cast is used at EVO level play.

Street Fighter, SFxT, Tekken, Melee, and KOF get diverse tournament play.
---
#9Spider5800Posted 7/13/2013 7:51:04 PM
Sony_7 posted...
JH_211990 posted...

MvC2 survived for years with only about 7 viable characters in an even larger roster. I expect UMvC3 to be swamped with Doom, Morrigan, Virgil and possibly Zero players. SSBM will almost certainly be won by a Fox or Falco player.

Variety is preferable IMO, but it isn't actually necessary for a game's longevity at tournaments.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#10manonfiyaPosted 7/13/2013 8:03:43 PM
Yes by all means lets judge "The Future of Injustice's competitive life" by whats most popular @EVO, what? 4months into its life?. Its not like this game changes every month...