Aaaahhhh. Nightwing is so cool!

#1Swan3624Posted 7/13/2013 11:56:22 PM
Just a random topic about my experience as Nightwing. I love his different move sets depending on which weapon you're using (two bars or one bar). He has some amazingly cool moves, and I love the electricity that comes out of the staff and stuff when he uses them!

Not to mention his costume is awesome, his super move is insanely cool to watch, his winning animation is cool with the electrified suspended bat symbol... AHHHH!!!! :D :D :D

Love Nightwing :)

So now my favorite characters are Harley Quinn, Nightwing, and Batman :D
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#2ConradimusPrimePosted 7/14/2013 12:32:45 AM
It's a bird symbol... You know, because he was Robin... Not a bat...

Anyways, I agree with you. He is a very cool character with some awesome and flashy moves, as well as being a versatile and safe pick since he has the two very different stances with unique special moves.

He was a very well thought out and implemented character. Kudos to NRS!
#3TheRogueChrisPosted 7/14/2013 1:53:05 AM
While it is a bird, its not a robin. Its a nightwing, a bird Dick heard about from a story being told to him by superman.
#4JH_211990Posted 7/14/2013 2:56:42 AM
Yes! Everyone needs to realize how good that Dick is!
---
PSN:JHLD93
#5BluBlue4Posted 7/14/2013 3:09:05 AM
TheRogueChris posted...
While it is a bird, its not a robin. Its a nightwing, a bird Dick heard about from a story being told to him by superman.

Is that where he got his name? Is Superman another mentor of his?
---
There is this guy called Evil Cole. Throughtout his entire life he deals with morals and karma. He's a standup individual - Davidgrayman
#6TheRogueChrisPosted 7/14/2013 4:09:30 AM
After Dick and Bruce had a falling out, Bruce told Dick that if he wasnt going to stay with him, than Dick would have to give up the Robin name. He went to someone who he thought would understand him, Supez. Superman told Dick a story of a man on Krypton who was cast out by his family. No one knew his real name, only that he went by nightwing. That nightwing wanted to live in a world ruled by justice.

That's what inspired Dick to take the Nightwing name.

I remembered there was also a Flamebird hero on Krypton as well. I thought they were based off some firebirds on krypton but I couldnt find the source. Its late....
#7ConradimusPrimePosted 7/14/2013 4:54:23 AM
TheRogueChris posted...

I didn't say it was a robin, I said HE was robin. I was saying the bird iconography stayed with him ;)

I'm aware of the nightwing flame bird stuff (and its silly)
#8ShadowWalker777Posted 7/14/2013 7:55:48 AM
TheRogueChris posted...
After Dick and Bruce had a falling out, Bruce told Dick that if he wasnt going to stay with him, than Dick would have to give up the Robin name. He went to someone who he thought would understand him, Supez. Superman told Dick a story of a man on Krypton who was cast out by his family. No one knew his real name, only that he went by nightwing. That nightwing wanted to live in a world ruled by justice.

That's what inspired Dick to take the Nightwing name.

I remembered there was also a Flamebird hero on Krypton as well. I thought they were based off some firebirds on krypton but I couldnt find the source. Its late....

They changed the origin of the name by the way. Now he chose it cause it sounded cool.
---
IM BANE, YES THAT'S MY NAME,
IF YOU SAY IT TOO MUCH IT BECOMES A PAIN!
#9OfficeChairPosted 7/14/2013 8:14:44 AM
Nightwing sucks and get's zoned out all day but the upper-cast
---
this topic is ruined
[i really hate classic rock]
#10DarthMummyPosted 7/14/2013 8:34:58 AM
ShadowWalker777 posted...
They changed the origin of the name by the way. Now he chose it cause it sounded cool.

Laaaaaaaame.
---
PSN: DarthMummy