Quick lol story from tonight's ranked session

#1gamerguy1050Posted 7/14/2013 12:56:34 AM
I played pretty much all noobs tonight in ranked. Besides a decent flash I barely won and a pretty good hawk girl that beat me. I bopped 3 batmans a sinestro and a deathstroke.

Anyway one of the batmans sends me a message GG NICE JOKER. I always appreciate GG messages and I go to send one back and I must a spazzed out for a second because my hand slipped and I blocked communications wit the kid on accident lol (I play on Xbox and things like that can happen the way it's formatted)

Anyway how was everyone else's ranked sessions tonight?
---
youtube.com/seanisbeast
#2Slayer_22Posted 7/14/2013 1:13:13 AM(edited)
That's odd. I sent a GG Awesome(Might have been Nice, but I think it was awesome) Joker after I got my ass handed to me by a Red Hood Joker. In Ranked. On Xbox. As Batman. <_<
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#3gamerguy1050(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 1:29:54 AM
Slayer_22 posted...
That's odd. I sent a GG Awesome(Might have been Nice, but I think it was awesome) Joker after I got my ass handed to me by a Red Hood Joker. In Ranked. On Xbox. As Batman. <_<

That's funny man. I was using mainly red hood tonight I'm pretty sure it was u I played then . I played like 3 batmans and the other 2 of didn't know what they wer doing. I usually try my hardest against batmans because I hate playing them

Anyway good game man
---
youtube.com/seanisbeast