Quick lol story from tonight's ranked session

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Quick lol story from tonight's ranked session
3 years ago#1
I played pretty much all noobs tonight in ranked. Besides a decent flash I barely won and a pretty good hawk girl that beat me. I bopped 3 batmans a sinestro and a deathstroke.

Anyway one of the batmans sends me a message GG NICE JOKER. I always appreciate GG messages and I go to send one back and I must a spazzed out for a second because my hand slipped and I blocked communications wit the kid on accident lol (I play on Xbox and things like that can happen the way it's formatted)

Anyway how was everyone else's ranked sessions tonight?
youtube.com/seanisbeast
3 years ago#2
That's odd. I sent a GG Awesome(Might have been Nice, but I think it was awesome) Joker after I got my ass handed to me by a Red Hood Joker. In Ranked. On Xbox. As Batman. <_<
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
3 years ago#3
Slayer_22 posted...
That's odd. I sent a GG Awesome(Might have been Nice, but I think it was awesome) Joker after I got my ass handed to me by a Red Hood Joker. In Ranked. On Xbox. As Batman. <_<

That's funny man. I was using mainly red hood tonight I'm pretty sure it was u I played then . I played like 3 batmans and the other 2 of didn't know what they wer doing. I usually try my hardest against batmans because I hate playing them

Anyway good game man
youtube.com/seanisbeast
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Quick lol story from tonight's ranked session

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived