Whatever haters, i think they did a great job with MMH, who else is with me?

#1squirrel_boyPosted 7/14/2013 5:35:52 PM
They translate all his powers to a fighting game quite well and originally (imo of course). Instead of just using a copy and paste of Ares invisibility, they make it his grab. Instead of going crazy with the shape shifting, they stay fairly modest and not gamebreaking with mostly arm stuff, which seems the best way to incorporate it in something other than a super. And i love the idea of using intangibility to teleport. Excellent job NRS *thumbs up*
#2taoxadasaPosted 7/14/2013 5:36:53 PM
Yeah I think he looks amazing and I can't wait until he's released.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#3JH_211990Posted 7/14/2013 5:38:13 PM
Yea he looks pretty cool. I can't wait till he is released.
---
PSN:JHLD93
#4BDwyer19Posted 7/14/2013 5:40:09 PM
so are people complaining about him? You'd think they would be happy at his conclusion,,
#5ScrappyDingoPosted 7/14/2013 5:42:22 PM
Looks boring, frankly. Which is about what I expected since it's Martian Manhunter.

At least have him force feed the opponent cookies for his throw.
---
http://photobucket.com/SDClaims
http://i.imgur.com/I5YkqWU.jpg "I wanna do it. Come to my room. Now."
#6Mstar14Posted 7/14/2013 5:42:36 PM
It's weird, I'm happy he's in the game but I just didn't feel any excitement watching his reveal trailer. Even all season pass 1 reveals excited me more than this.

Maybe it's because people have been making too big a deal about him for so loong that the anticipation I had for him just finished.

1. Batgirl
2. Lobo
3. Scorpion
4. Zod
5. Martian Manhunter

Honestly, that's the order I was most excited for of the character reveal trailers.
#7squirrel_boy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 5:43:51 PM
ScrappyDingo posted...
Looks boring, frankly. Which is about what I expected since it's Martian Manhunter.

At least have him force feed the opponent cookies for his throw.

*futuramanotsureifseriousmeme*
#8manonfiyaPosted 7/14/2013 6:10:59 PM
BDwyer19 posted...
so are people complaining about him? You'd think they would be happy at his conclusion,,

Vocal minority is my guess. Everywhere I look Boards, Twitter, YouTube, the consensus is positive by a landlslide.
#9CyborgTwentyPosted 7/15/2013 2:20:43 AM
BDwyer19 posted...

Only a handful of people on gamefaqs while everyone is very happy.
#10FormerlySOSPosted 7/15/2013 2:29:15 AM
I'm one of those people who thought MMH should've been on the roster from the start instead of just watching from the background of the Watchtower like a dirty little watcher, but to be completely honest I was unimpressed with his super.

Like, even less impressed than I was seeing Scorpions. Just seemed overly lackluster to me.
---
FreeDelGado, SMA Clan Leader
New Age Old-School Elitist Gamer