Wtf is zatanna gonna do in a fighting game, wave a magic wand?

#1Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 7/17/2013 8:09:53 AM(edited)
Why dont we just put alfred in also, and also people keep using "but boon said no more mk characters" he also said this game was supposed to distance itself from mk, remember that guys? Developers say things All the time you cant belive them all
#2squirrel_boyPosted 7/17/2013 8:09:10 AM
Zattanna usually uses phrases and words to do her magicing, not a wand.
#3ultraroboninjaPosted 7/17/2013 8:10:34 AM
Yes because Joker and Raven are known for their martial arts prowess.
---
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.
#4Jack_Ryder_2013(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 8:11:31 AM
I just remember her from smallville, but shes not a character that belongs here
#5DryGuy84Posted 7/17/2013 8:12:17 AM
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
Why dont we just put alfred in also, and also people keep using "but boon said no more mk characters" he also said this game was supposed to distance itself from mk, remember that guys? Developers say things All the time you cant belive them all

Alfred would be too OP -_-
---
PSAS: Big Daddy, Isaac , PaRappa, and Toro
IGAU: Bane, Lobo, Zod, Green Arrow (Work-in-progress)
#6Jack_Ryder_2013(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 8:13:56 AM
Joker is iconic and can fight, hes killed a handfull of robins and is batmans greatest enemy not putting him in is like not putting in superman
#7ultraroboninjaPosted 7/17/2013 8:19:35 AM
Joker is iconic and can fight, hes killed a handfull of robins and is batmans greatest enemy not putting him in is like not putting in superman

Joker can kill, not fight. He can beat chained up kids with crowbars, detonate bombs, and stab people all day, but show me where he actually lasts 5 minutes in a fistfight with Batman or anyone else.

Like you said, he's only in because he's popular and if Zatanna made it in it'd be for the same reason.
---
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.
#8lumlumlummmPosted 7/17/2013 8:30:44 AM
ultraroboninja posted...

Joker can kill, not fight. He can beat chained up kids with crowbars, detonate bombs, and stab people all day, but show me where he actually lasts 5 minutes in a fistfight with Batman or anyone else.

Like you said, he's only in because he's popular and if Zatanna made it in it'd be for the same reason.

What he said ^

Harley's a better fighter than Joker is tbh
---
GT: nadgess
#9AnimalManBuddyBPosted 7/17/2013 9:18:33 AM
This is the stupidest post i've ever seen on gamefaqs...

Zatanna doesn't even use a wand....

It sounds like you only google image searched zatanna and still managed to complain
#10KCJ5062Posted 7/17/2013 9:31:06 AM
Cyclops and Doctor Strange aren't known to be physical fighters. But that didn't stop them from being in the MVC games.