Wtf is zatanna gonna do in a fighting game, wave a magic wand?

#41ajbit19Posted 7/17/2013 4:37:54 PM
Slayer_22 posted...
ShadowWalker777 posted...
Slayer_22 posted...
They could make it so she says it as the move is preformed

Maybe, but for her to already have a spell going while saying it wouldn't make much sense. Why would she even need to say it?

IT'S A VIDEO GAME! Does performing magic make any sense? Or the fact that Kryptonian happy pill lets Joker crowbar you through a building?

No, but it should make sense within the canon. Let's just give Batman kryptonian powers why don't we? IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME! I just think, within the canon, it should make sense for the character.

I would seriously doubt that they would make it so that their would be enough time to counter everything if Zatanna makes the game.
---
Al Bundy married for your sins.
#42ShadowWalker777Posted 7/17/2013 4:59:06 PM
Slayer_22 posted...
Slayer_22 posted...

Maybe, but for her to already have a spell going while saying it wouldn't make much sense. Why would she even need to say it?

IT'S A VIDEO GAME! Does performing magic make any sense? Or the fact that Kryptonian happy pill lets Joker crowbar you through a building?

No, but it should make sense within the canon. Let's just give Batman kryptonian powers why don't we? IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME! I just think, within the canon, it should make sense for the character.

I want a Speeding Bullets video game now damn it
---
IM BANE, YES THAT'S MY NAME,
IF YOU SAY IT TOO MUCH IT BECOMES A PAIN!
#43Bootychin88Posted 7/24/2013 3:00:45 PM
9000dirtyfarts posted...
I would love it if Zatanna played similar to bayonetta as far as having her torture moves.

Lol I'd love that lol
#44TC9834Posted 7/24/2013 3:15:20 PM
Slayer_22 posted...
Slayer_22 posted...

I don't need to be a comic book expert to know that Joker crowbaring Superman through a building, even if Kryptonian Magic Pills, is far from canon of the character.
---
Victory does not just mean that I must succeed, but that others must fail
#45manonfiyaPosted 7/24/2013 3:43:26 PM
Slayer_22 posted...

Umm what?

Ryu brings forth a Fireball by saying Hadouken, does that "not make sense" or is it predictictable?

Light travels MUCH faster than sound so it would make sense that you would hear and see it at roughly the same time even if it was spoken first.

There's a point where an argument ceases having a point and is arguing just to be right...recognize that time has come and gone.
#46SmashKPosted 7/24/2013 5:43:28 PM
With dem Kryptonite pills, anything is possible.
#47Catfishy93Posted 7/24/2013 8:38:18 PM
what would dumbledore do in a fighting game just wave a wand?
---
maining cyborg, cuz no one else will xD (psn name is same as screen name)