Is there a reason why us Season Pass owners aren't bombarding the Injustice fb?

#1CLupulaPosted 7/23/2013 3:39:50 PM
And Ed Boon's twitter about the DLC missions not showing up? If we're going to get anything done, we need to let them know there's a problem.
#2taoxadasaPosted 7/23/2013 3:41:39 PM
Because some of us know what patience is and know how to use it.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#3zaccman922Posted 7/23/2013 3:42:32 PM
taoxadasa posted...
#4CLupula(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 3:44:09 PM
https://www.facebook.com/injusticegame/posts/578797262172893
#5Zato InfinitePosted 7/23/2013 3:45:38 PM
CLupula posted...
And Ed Boon's twitter about the DLC missions not showing up? If we're going to get anything done, we need to let them know there's a problem.

I actually don't want it to come up just so I can see all the whiny little crybabies cry about it.
#6gamerguy1050Posted 7/23/2013 3:46:48 PM
I mean I was busy with work..... But it's more that star lab missions blow anyway.

Trading in 3 games at GameStop just to get 7 dollars = getting star labs mission DLC
---
youtube.com/seanisbeast
#7CLupula(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 3:48:11 PM
taoxadasa posted...

I hate people like you, who just sit back when there's a problem and keep their mouths shut, instead of speaking up to fix it.

It's like when I went to Texas and everybody was all surprised when I went back into Burger King to complain about them screwing up my order. I paid my money, I should get things done right.

You want to sit on your hands and be quiet, go ahead. I encourage everyone else to speak up about it and make a nuisance of ourselves until they fix it or, at the very least, tell us they're working on it.
#8CLupula(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 3:49:38 PM
gamerguy1050 posted...

Trading in 3 games at GameStop just to get 7 dollars

Yikes. You need to visit some mom & pop shops or go on eBay with your games.
#9taoxadasaPosted 7/23/2013 3:52:06 PM
You hate me because I don't complain when video game dlc is a little bit late? Ok that's cool I guess.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#10HouseParty9Posted 7/23/2013 3:53:47 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
CLupula posted...

I actually don't want it to come up just so I can see all the whiny little crybabies cry about it.
thats like...your favorite pasttime right? I swear I see you say the exact same statement to any situation when people complain about something.