INJUSTICE DLC character #6 clue:

#91DoubleJ9Posted 8/5/2013 2:45:11 PM
SKDarkKiller posted...
somakurusu posted...
KadurryKadurry posted...
It's Mirror Master

Hint #1 "the cars": objects in mirror are closer than they appear
Hint #2 "upside down": images are reversed in mirrors
Hint #3 "funhouse pinball": according to wikipedia, the secondary goal in this game is called Mystery Mirror

Depending on sarcasm from you, the other hint was this character was a Big fan request , sadly Mirror Master wasn't requested very often.

If it looks like a duck

Quacks like a duck

And walks like a duck.... its not Red Hood.

Many persons requested a villain for Flash... Grodd and Captain Cold can't be in this game and Zoom will be a skin like John Stewart.

Why can't Captain Cold be in this game? If you say it's because of Killer Frost then you've gotten that we also have Batman/Batgirl and Superman/Zod so I don't see why they can't have two ice users. Hell even MK did that with Sub-Zero and Frost.
---
Open eyes are useless if the mind behind them is closed.
3DS FC: 3222-5762-5282
#92DoubleJ9Posted 8/5/2013 2:46:39 PM
KadurryKadurry posted...
It's Mirror Master

Hint #3 "funhouse pinball": according to wikipedia, the secondary goal in this game is called Mystery Mirror

This would be hilarious.
---
Open eyes are useless if the mind behind them is closed.
3DS FC: 3222-5762-5282
#93SKDarkKillerPosted 8/5/2013 2:52:56 PM(edited)
DoubleJ9 posted...
SKDarkKiller posted...
somakurusu posted...
KadurryKadurry posted...
It's Mirror Master

Depending on sarcasm from you, the other hint was this character was a Big fan request , sadly Mirror Master wasn't requested very often.

If it looks like a duck

Quacks like a duck

And walks like a duck.... its not Red Hood.

Many persons requested a villain for Flash... Grodd and Captain Cold can't be in this game and Zoom will be a skin like John Stewart.

Why can't Captain Cold be in this game? If you say it's because of Killer Frost then you've gotten that we also have Batman/Batgirl and Superman/Zod so I don't see why they can't have two ice users. Hell even MK did that with Sub-Zero and Frost.

I love Captain Cold and I prefer it but you know all this guys will say "we already have a ice user, we don't need it" .

If Boon give us Captain Cold and a compatibilty skin of Zoom he will be the best!

EDIT:

And the best thing is that they can give him a Sub Zero skin (Injustice version of Sub Zero!)
#94GhettoMFPosted 8/5/2013 3:22:46 PM
The Cars: Magic

Upside Down: Not sure...but a certain tower is often upside down inside

Fun House: More Fun Comics

Doctor Fate???

It could also be Zatanna. Or....Red Hood UGH
#95LordRattergunPosted 8/5/2013 3:25:50 PM
Guys, it's Yosuke.

1. "The Cars", hint is referring to Magic, and Yosuke is skilled at Wind magic, something Injustice is missing.

2. "Upside down" is a nod towards how Yosuke does many acrobatic flips when he fights, his signature one being upside down when he summons his Persona.

3. "Funhouse" is, of course, talking about he is the Magician Arcana.

Personally, I would have preferred Kanji, but the truth is there.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#96SonicxAmy4LifePosted 8/5/2013 3:31:49 PM
LordRattergun posted...
Guys, it's Yosuke.

1. "The Cars", hint is referring to Magic, and Yosuke is skilled at Wind magic, something Injustice is missing.

2. "Upside down" is a nod towards how Yosuke does many acrobatic flips when he fights, his signature one being upside down when he summons his Persona.

3. "Funhouse" is, of course, talking about he is the Magician Arcana.

Personally, I would have preferred Kanji, but the truth is there.

Naoto is a way better choice :)