#21TheLazyClownPosted 8/14/2013 8:59:29 PM
And yet NRS can't make Dark Knight Rises skins. Still cool though
---
I am the one who knocks! ~ Walter White
https://www.facebook.com/HipsterDrGero
#22LuckyShotXIIIPosted 8/14/2013 9:02:41 PM
TheLazyClown posted...
And yet NRS can't make Dark Knight Rises skins. Still cool though

We have a Nolan-esque Batman with the default P2 color. DKR Bane would look ridiculous on the in-game model.
---
PSN: LuckyXIII
UMvC3 - Vergil, Dante, Deadpool ; Injustice - The Joker
#23Reece504Posted 8/14/2013 10:51:16 PM
HappyFestivus posted...
so HYPE for this! >_< thanks NRS for listening to us MoS fans. this gives me hope for TDKR Bane! :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672472-injustice-gods-among-us/66528310?page=1

I really hope they didn't lie to me and I hope they really gave it thought hopefully we will see.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#24Bar_bar13Posted 8/15/2013 4:40:34 AM
BigBlackMarth posted...
Skullblade posted...
squirrel_boy posted...
I am loving this skin, i just wish the NRS one hadn't grown on me so much. The only thing i dislike about the skin is the lack of Michael Shannon. But im sure his voice will grow into the costume and i'll be fine. Btw, who is Zods va in this?

It's Nolan North.

Name's David. This here's my friend James. We're from a larger group. Women, children. We are all very, very hungry.

You have no idea what I can do.
---
PSN ID: Bar_bar12
IGAU Mains: Green Arrow,J2Man,Aquaman
#25_Flextacy_Posted 8/15/2013 5:30:05 AM
Zod is one of my all time favorite villains, so much so that i have a 4m x 2m poster of Terrance stamp as Zod with the caption 'Kneel'. The main thing i love about Zod in Injustice, is that you can make him command people to kneel anytime you want by doing a throw, they couldn't of put that together more perfectly, i just think his winning cutscene animation doesn't suit him, they should of had him making people kneel :), i've noticed though in the Zod Starlabs missions when you complete some of them he does a "Kneel" victory animation.

I didn't like the MOS Zod in armor costume much, but i really liked the black suit at the very end.. this was the Zod MOS costume i was hoping for, ideally they should release a Terrance Stamp Zod skin and a Christopher Reeve Superman skin, that'd be awesome, they could make Reeves skin free in honor of his legacy so that everyone could experience it.
---
Huge Huge Rockstar
#26cahuesnkPosted 8/15/2013 8:05:47 AM
_Flextacy_ posted...
Zod is one of my all time favorite villains, so much so that i have a 4m x 2m poster of Terrance stamp as Zod with the caption 'Kneel'. The main thing i love about Zod in Injustice, is that you can make him command people to kneel anytime you want by doing a throw, they couldn't of put that together more perfectly, i just think his winning cutscene animation doesn't suit him, they should of had him making people kneel :), i've noticed though in the Zod Starlabs missions when you complete some of them he does a "Kneel" victory animation.

I didn't like the MOS Zod in armor costume much, but i really liked the black suit at the very end.. this was the Zod MOS costume i was hoping for, ideally they should release a Terrance Stamp Zod skin and a Christopher Reeve Superman skin, that'd be awesome, they could make Reeves skin free in honor of his legacy so that everyone could experience it.

Christopher Reeve Superman skin, very cool
#27Nightmare966Posted 8/15/2013 11:38:53 AM(edited)
I still find it better than MoS Superman :P

But the seemingly lack of detail in the hair makes him look a bit bad. (Dunno if they could add a better one in a future patch or maybe it's supposed to look better by release).

EDIT: Watched it again on a bigger screen mode to get a better look: It's just on the forehead. The hair itself seems OK...

Anyways, getting it.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#28squirrel_boyPosted 8/16/2013 6:19:48 PM
Damnit they had it taken off the youtubes. Any thoughts on when it'll be out?
#29somakurusuPosted 8/17/2013 7:33:31 PM
Shhhhhh...your welcome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ97tnqXKNw