In Your Opinion: Worst Meter Burn Special

#1BlueMagicLorePosted 8/25/2013 7:56:26 PM
Just trying to gather opinions, and possibly learn some stuff along the way.

Personally, I think it's Catwoman's Cat Claws. She has MUCH better popups and the only use I can see for it is to finish off that last tiny little sliver of health if you're juggling an opponent that is very close to the end of their life bar....otherwise....*shrugs*

Great character, but that's pretty much the only meter burn in the entire game that I drown in 20 gallons of NOPE.
#2chaoshadouPosted 8/25/2013 7:57:53 PM
Shazam's mb bolts.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#3SSJGrimReaperPosted 8/25/2013 8:05:58 PM
Bane's MBs seem bad, his meter is better used for clashes or a surprise YEEEARRGGHHH
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/vQZqgi9.jpg
#4JLA79Posted 8/25/2013 8:12:05 PM
Cyborgs nova blaster. MB makes him throw it twice with the second one in the air but the second one doesn't hit the other person so it's a waste of meter so I never use it.
#5C4LI1IBURxPosted 8/25/2013 8:15:39 PM
Ares MB invisibility you can still see him teleport, godsmack, and shoot projectiles so whats the point? The opponent cant see you but newsflash you cant see you either. Just not well thought out in my opinion.
---
Xbox GT: C 4 L I1I B U R
Mains Shazam, Supez, and Sinestro
#6SplitMushroomPosted 8/25/2013 8:36:51 PM
Honestly I'd say Bane's MB uppercut. It just creates space and I feel like a Bane player would want to be as close as possible.
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#7BlackViper415Posted 8/25/2013 8:48:30 PM
C4LI1IBURx posted...
Ares MB invisibility you can still see him teleport, godsmack, and shoot projectiles so whats the point? The opponent cant see you but newsflash you cant see you either. Just not well thought out in my opinion.

Ares MB invisibility is great for mindgames. I use it to make people think I teleported, then I punish whatever they did when it whiffs. It takes some getting used to (like almost everything Ares has) but it can be very useful.
---
I have never contributed anything useful to this board.
#8Abe828Posted 8/25/2013 9:06:40 PM
chaoshadou posted...
Shazam's mb bolts.

Agreed all other mb provide extra damage in a combo or are a lot faster at executing. I don't play him but his mb bolt is easy to dodge small hit box and slow, at least wonder woman tiara is safe on mb. He isn't and I don't think you can combo into it.
#9Stev019Posted 8/25/2013 9:17:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Earthbound360Posted 8/25/2013 9:48:24 PM
JLA79 posted...
Cyborgs nova blaster. MB makes him throw it twice with the second one in the air but the second one doesn't hit the other person so it's a waste of meter so I never use it.

It's for screen cover, it's fine. It makes it so that dodging them at any part of the screen is near impossible.

MB Shazam bolt is terribad.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote