In Your Opinion: Worst Meter Burn Special

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. In Your Opinion: Worst Meter Burn Special

User Info: BlueMagicLore

BlueMagicLore
3 years ago#1
Just trying to gather opinions, and possibly learn some stuff along the way.

Personally, I think it's Catwoman's Cat Claws. She has MUCH better popups and the only use I can see for it is to finish off that last tiny little sliver of health if you're juggling an opponent that is very close to the end of their life bar....otherwise....*shrugs*

Great character, but that's pretty much the only meter burn in the entire game that I drown in 20 gallons of NOPE.

User Info: chaoshadou

chaoshadou
3 years ago#2
Shazam's mb bolts.
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand

User Info: SSJGrimReaper

SSJGrimReaper
3 years ago#3
Bane's MBs seem bad, his meter is better used for clashes or a surprise YEEEARRGGHHH
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/vQZqgi9.jpg

User Info: JLA79

JLA79
3 years ago#4
Cyborgs nova blaster. MB makes him throw it twice with the second one in the air but the second one doesn't hit the other person so it's a waste of meter so I never use it.

User Info: C4LI1IBURx

C4LI1IBURx
3 years ago#5
Ares MB invisibility you can still see him teleport, godsmack, and shoot projectiles so whats the point? The opponent cant see you but newsflash you cant see you either. Just not well thought out in my opinion.
Xbox GT: C 4 L I1I B U R
Mains Shazam, Supez, and Sinestro

User Info: SplitMushroom

SplitMushroom
3 years ago#6
Honestly I'd say Bane's MB uppercut. It just creates space and I feel like a Bane player would want to be as close as possible.
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!

User Info: BlackViper415

BlackViper415
3 years ago#7
C4LI1IBURx posted...
Ares MB invisibility you can still see him teleport, godsmack, and shoot projectiles so whats the point? The opponent cant see you but newsflash you cant see you either. Just not well thought out in my opinion.


Ares MB invisibility is great for mindgames. I use it to make people think I teleported, then I punish whatever they did when it whiffs. It takes some getting used to (like almost everything Ares has) but it can be very useful.
I have never contributed anything useful to this board.

User Info: Abe828

Abe828
3 years ago#8
chaoshadou posted...
Shazam's mb bolts.


Agreed all other mb provide extra damage in a combo or are a lot faster at executing. I don't play him but his mb bolt is easy to dodge small hit box and slow, at least wonder woman tiara is safe on mb. He isn't and I don't think you can combo into it.
#9
(message deleted)

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#10
JLA79 posted...
Cyborgs nova blaster. MB makes him throw it twice with the second one in the air but the second one doesn't hit the other person so it's a waste of meter so I never use it.


It's for screen cover, it's fine. It makes it so that dodging them at any part of the screen is near impossible.

MB Shazam bolt is terribad.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. In Your Opinion: Worst Meter Burn Special

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived