level 100 exp Confirmed!!!!

#1dantevsdantePosted 9/2/2013 5:58:45 AM
get ready for this crap

i just hit level 99 with 46,306,830 thru Massive farming! and i mean 16 hour spree of boosting. i swear a new dlc character better come out soon before i just walk away from this game :/
#2Bobo_The_WhalePosted 9/2/2013 6:20:10 AM
I've seen 140. Try getting there.
---
I stream games whenever. twitch.tv/spectrumpigg
Visit my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/spectrumpigg
#3DynastyZero99Posted 9/2/2013 6:21:43 AM
dantevsdante posted...
get ready for this crap

i just hit level 99 with 46,306,830 thru Massive farming! and i mean 16 hour spree of boosting. i swear a new dlc character better come out soon before i just walk away from this game :/

Goood, good. welcome to the level 100+, club. So, without boosting, how long do you thing it would've taken you? (be as accurate as possible)
---
"When i piss i like to be watched, i pull my pants, my undies all the way down then i arch my lower back forward while gripping my hip with one hand"
#4lll-SlimJim-lllPosted 9/2/2013 7:38:18 AM
Did you do the interactable boosting? I think a buddy of mine has a turbo controller, so just for reference, in those 16 hours, how many levels did you gain? Where you using any xp multipliers? I play pretty much everyday, and get a good amount of win streaks and such, but I'm still only level 74. :(
#5sieg2057Posted 9/2/2013 7:46:10 AM
Forever 70 club.

:(
---
Sanity is now beyond me.
#6DynastyZero99Posted 9/2/2013 8:02:48 AM
sieg2057 posted...
Forever 70 club.

:(

not a bad place to be, but if you're desperate to hit 100, send me your save and i'll put some work in for you.
---
"When i piss i like to be watched, i pull my pants, my undies all the way down then i arch my lower back forward while gripping my hip with one hand"
#7ruff321Posted 9/2/2013 8:05:12 AM
Just hit level 83 today. All of my exp comes from my online matches and it took me 5 months haha no way in hell am I going to reach 100
---
PSN:xdude21
#8dantevsdante(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 10:26:19 AM
ok in order

bobo ive never seen higher than 100 but gimme a few WEEKS of boosting and ill let u know if you actually can :/

ummm i started boosting at level 77 with about 1700 fights but without it i wouldnt be anywhere close to 90 right now. the exp goes up by about 400,000 with each level after 90 so itd take me forever to get there without it

and now for how to boost. YES use score multipliers but u Cant use two at Time. i tried it once and it tells u by chosing the second one you will replace your first one so dont fall for that. but go to versus mode in mulitplayer, have one of your controllers be a turbo controller. pick a gadget character so they will Jump off the interactable instead of destroy it, like batman or deathstroke. before u start turn off the match timer and pic ur guys and select atlantis walk over to the giant snowglobe with your turbo contorller character and have the other character walk as far back as u can so when the boosting character jumps off the globe theyll land right back on it to jump again. use the turbo controller for the interactible buton and just walk away. batman and deathstroke jump off about 40-45 times a a minute so normally with 50xp per jump ud be looking at 2200 exp per minute and about 135,000 per hour. so wih a score multiplier (id use x4 since x5 is 10 cards and ull run out way faster) but ill set it up and leave it running all day when im at work.

AND make Sure u finish the match and exit the fight sreen to the main menu so itll save properly. u can even go to settings and change the rumble option so u can save it again just to be safe,
#9SplitMushroomPosted 9/2/2013 10:36:04 AM
dantevsdante posted...
ok in order

bobo ive never seen higher than 100 but gimme a few WEEKS of boosting and ill let u know if you actually can :/

ummm i started boosting at level 77 with about 1700 fights but without it i wouldnt be anywhere close to 90 right now. the exp goes up by about 400,000 with each level after 90 so itd take me forever to get there without it

and now for how to boost. YES use score multipliers but u Cant use two at Time. i tried it once and it tells u by chosing the second one you will replace your first one so dont fall for that. but go to versus mode in mulitplayer, have one of your controllers be a turbo controller. pick a gadget character so they will Jump off the interactable instead of destroy it, like batman or deathstroke. before u start turn off the match timer and pic ur guys and select atlantis walk over to the giant snowglobe with your turbo contorller character and have the other character walk as far back as u can so when the boosting character jumps off the globe theyll land right back on it to jump again. use the turbo controller for the interactible buton and just walk away. batman and deathstroke jump off about 40-45 times a a minute so normally with 50xp per jump ud be looking at 2200 exp per minute and about 135,000 per hour. so wih a score multiplier (id use x4 since x5 is 10 cards and ull run out way faster) but ill set it up and leave it running all day when im at work.

AND make Sure u finish the match and exit the fight sreen to the main menu so itll save properly. u can even go to settings and change the rumble option so u can save it again just to be safe,

You can surpass 100
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#10JLA79Posted 9/2/2013 11:02:59 AM
Still on level 53 cause I took a break from the game for a while. Now it'll take me forever to get to 100.