Who Deserves It Most? (DLC Characters)

#41Mstar14Posted 9/7/2013 10:10:31 AM
Of what I know of Black Manta:

- He shoots lasers/energy beams, either from his gauntlets of from his helmet lense which fires his optical beam.

- He has decent hand to hand combat

- Uses blades and other gadgets such as electrical blasts and explosives.

I dunno where people got the idea that he is unique and different and the most "deserving". If Black Manta gets into the game then that's fine...

but how is he that much different from Red Hood who has:

- Advanced Firearms, Rocket launchers and explosives

- Blades and Daggers and Shuriken

- Electrified gauntlets/Gliders

- Grapple gun and smoke pellets etc

- and is a better hand to hand fighter than Black Manta (although manta is a power character I guess).

I don't see that much difference between the two.
#42Cjmagic90Posted 9/7/2013 11:17:47 AM
I would love to see black manta or brainiac.
---
Ok ur a troll, but whats a troll to a GOBLIN
Fanboys=Stupid and/or illogical
#43DragiconisPosted 9/7/2013 1:19:49 PM
I dislike the use of deserve as well. Because honestly based only on the games story line and accompanying comic black canary definately should be in the game. Considering superman wouod wonder how his cousin and clone would react and if they would join his cause or not, supergirl and superboy should be in it. I did not think lobo and scorpion should be in it they have nothing to do with the story. Darkseid should be in as well as i'm expecting a reckoning between him and superman after what happened with his son.

Now everyone will say Im only asking for my favorites but I'm basing my points on the story line. For instance doctor fate would be a great choice after seeing zatanna's ending in battle mode.
#44Mstar14Posted 9/7/2013 2:09:55 PM
Dragiconis posted...
I dislike the use of deserve as well. Because honestly based only on the games story line and accompanying comic black canary definately should be in the game. Considering superman wouod wonder how his cousin and clone would react and if they would join his cause or not, supergirl and superboy should be in it. I did not think lobo and scorpion should be in it they have nothing to do with the story. Darkseid should be in as well as i'm expecting a reckoning between him and superman after what happened with his son.

Now everyone will say Im only asking for my favorites but I'm basing my points on the story line. For instance doctor fate would be a great choice after seeing zatanna's ending in battle mode.

I agree with you, I dunno why NRS didn't follow the Injustice comics with some of the character selection. Especially for Batmans Insurgency, he's missing:

- Black Canary
- Black Lightning
- Huntress
- Captain Atom
- Batwoman

All part of the Insurgency but didn't make it into the game, I'd say those characters had more priority over anyone else. Don't get me wrong though, I feel that DLC characters should be selected according to fan requests i.e Lobo, MMH, and Zatanna. But the character's I mentioned before should have all been in the game in the first place.
#45WeAllAsked4ThisPosted 9/7/2013 8:24:00 PM
I think Black Canary deserves it most considering her part in the history and creation of the Justice League. Plus, there isn't really any "pure" martial arts fighters in the game. For the most part the big name martial artists in Injustice (Batman, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, etc.) all rely on either gadgets or weapons in their arsenal as opposed to focusing mainly on raw hand-to-hand combat. If Black Canary was in the game I imagine her feeling like a real "up close and personal" rushdown-type of character with all kinds of unique martial arts special attacks. I've mentioned it before but she could have rekka-style attacks that can be chained together like Fei Long from Street Fighter along with all kinds of flying kicks, boxing-style punch combinations, command grabs that chain into other grabs, and dodge/parry moves. Just something that gives off a real feeling of a martial arts master.

She really is an important character in the DC universe and would be a unique fighter in Injustice.
---
http://i.minus.com/i2RiMzbHlier.gif
http://i.minus.com/iE8SLEWrSU0Wt.gif
#46CyborgTwentyPosted 9/14/2013 3:50:00 AM
The next 6 DLC characters are gonna be amazing!