What Gfaquers have you battled?

#11DynastyZero99Posted 9/15/2013 12:13:09 PM(edited)
dantedeschain13 posted...
Dynasty we've talked about wolves before, you forgot me D:. I'm W-Lrd_GreyWolf, same as everyone (it kind of defeats the idea if we all play together every week) but to add, ran into TreyJaye online and Qu-Xin-Sing (hope that's right). Great Hawkgirl, plays real different than my which was interesting. I'd love to do a F10, but I hte HG mirrors

Lol, i forgot. i got your psn mixed up with Xyler, yes its 6, maybe even 7 now including W-Lrd_GreyWolf :)

And darth, i triy not to list my psn on gamefaqs anymore. got banned a great amount of times, im being a good puppy this time lol.
---
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra
#12DynastyZero99Posted 9/15/2013 12:14:39 PM
And W-Lrd_GreyWolf... I'm the alpha now.
---
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra
#13Ace_of_Spades90Posted 9/15/2013 12:37:36 PM
JCutuli (can't spell it) is the only person I fought here, I think.

Have any of you ever fought me? My psn is my GFaqs username. I use Catwoman.
#14zoofsPosted 9/15/2013 12:40:01 PM
Ace_of_Spades90 posted...

it actually sounds kind of familiar, idk though
#15DynastyZero99Posted 9/15/2013 12:41:27 PM

never seen you on, if i do. i'll send you a message beforehand.
---
#16SplitMushroomPosted 9/15/2013 12:50:40 PM
I forgot Darth!!!! I suck lol. Nah Dynasty, Dayman's just clowing around. I play Cyborg and we played a friendly set to learn the match up and I won a...couple. But HE WOULDN'T LET ME THROW THE SPIKY BALL ON THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE EVER SO DOD I REALLY WIN?!? nope.
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#17DarthMummyPosted 9/15/2013 12:59:53 PM
SplitMushroom posted...
I forgot Darth!!!! I suck lol. Nah Dynasty, Dayman's just clowing around. I play Cyborg and we played a friendly set to learn the match up and I won a...couple. But HE WOULDN'T LET ME THROW THE SPIKY BALL ON THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE EVER SO DOD I REALLY WIN?!? nope.

I feel guilty for making people feel guilty lol
---
In Lex we trust.
#18Ace_of_Spades90Posted 9/15/2013 1:28:47 PM
My psn is ace_of_spades990. Everyone should add me. : )
#19DynastyZero99Posted 9/15/2013 1:40:59 PM(edited)

My list is full, if i can manage to add any of you, i will. If not, i'll be using my rarely used Alt, Cyborg-Unlimited and add you on there
---
#20SplitMushroomPosted 9/15/2013 1:41:40 PM

Will do, heck people can add me as well! HUNG_LO_69. My current pokemon party of a Cyborg, a Zod, a Doomsday, and a Sinestro that hasn't evolved:p
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!