So losing to bane makes you trash?

#1DynastyZero99Posted 9/15/2013 12:08:01 PM
I went 6 - 10 last night vs. a bane, got called trash right after.

How does one destroy a bane without being overtaken by his armour during a calculated full screen charge spam, or a armoured attack that overtakes your own...

Any tips on how to beat this "low tier"?
---
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra
#2JH_211990Posted 9/15/2013 12:11:24 PM
Don't wake-up attack, don't jump, back dash a lot, zone him out, and go HAM when he is on cool down. Learn to punish his strings and you shall be fine.
---
...But our princess is in another castle!
#3DynastyZero99(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 12:24:27 PM
JH_211990 posted...
Don't wake-up attack, don't jump, back dash a lot, zone him out, and go HAM when he is on cool down. Learn to punish his strings and you shall be fine.

Zone him out? if i did that he would have lost each round and i would've felt weak having to resort to such blaspheme.

Omfg, I lose because of have gamers honor (O_O) and thats a no, no for fg's.
---
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra
#4XxPHATYZxXPosted 9/15/2013 12:26:06 PM
If he has venom active DO NOT wake up attack. Best thing to do would either be to jump strait up trying to bait his grab or back dash. Other then that just zone him out. If he charges you jump over it and hit him with a projectile
#5JH_211990Posted 9/15/2013 12:26:37 PM
In that case, "You Know Nothing of Strength!"
---
...But our princess is in another castle!
#6ConradimusPrimePosted 9/15/2013 12:28:18 PM
And bane is only getting better after the patch

Bane is a lot better than people give him credit for because his damage output is absolutely insane with almost no effort

And he's only getting better with the patch
#7DynastyZero99(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 12:30:33 PM
ConradimusPrime posted...

Bane is a lot better than people give him credit for because his damage output is absolutely insane with almost no effort

This, i still to this day don't understand why he's called low tier. he's crazy strong lol. And dat armour...
---
#8zoofsPosted 9/15/2013 12:36:00 PM
DynastyZero99 posted...
ConradimusPrime posted...

This, i still to this day don't understand why he's called low tier. he's crazy strong lol. And dat armour...

hes low tier but could be low mid tier and is probably the most viable out of the low tiers, he isn't even really that bad he just got downplayed A LOT
#9Earthbound360Posted 9/15/2013 12:55:43 PM
If you lost because of your own silly made up rules, then you deserved to lose.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#10OfficeChairPosted 9/15/2013 1:06:49 PM
DynastyZero99 posted...
JH_211990 posted...

Zone him out? if i did that he would have lost each round and i would've felt weak having to resort to such blaspheme.

Omfg, I lose because of have gamers honor (O_O) and thats a no, no for fg's.

hey there's a new fighter coming out. it's called Chivalry: The Ironic Duel. perfect for a guy like u
---
You have failed this city