So losing to bane makes you trash?

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. So losing to bane makes you trash?

User Info: DynastyZero99

DynastyZero99
3 years ago#1
I went 6 - 10 last night vs. a bane, got called trash right after.

How does one destroy a bane without being overtaken by his armour during a calculated full screen charge spam, or a armoured attack that overtakes your own...

Any tips on how to beat this "low tier"?
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra

User Info: JH_211990

JH_211990
3 years ago#2
Don't wake-up attack, don't jump, back dash a lot, zone him out, and go HAM when he is on cool down. Learn to punish his strings and you shall be fine.
...But our princess is in another castle!

User Info: DynastyZero99

DynastyZero99
3 years ago#3
JH_211990 posted...
Don't wake-up attack, don't jump, back dash a lot, zone him out, and go HAM when he is on cool down. Learn to punish his strings and you shall be fine.


Zone him out? if i did that he would have lost each round and i would've felt weak having to resort to such blaspheme.

Omfg, I lose because of have gamers honor (O_O) and thats a no, no for fg's.
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra

User Info: XxPHATYZxX

XxPHATYZxX
3 years ago#4
If he has venom active DO NOT wake up attack. Best thing to do would either be to jump strait up trying to bait his grab or back dash. Other then that just zone him out. If he charges you jump over it and hit him with a projectile

User Info: JH_211990

JH_211990
3 years ago#5
In that case, "You Know Nothing of Strength!"
...But our princess is in another castle!

User Info: ConradimusPrime

ConradimusPrime
3 years ago#6
And bane is only getting better after the patch

Bane is a lot better than people give him credit for because his damage output is absolutely insane with almost no effort

And he's only getting better with the patch

User Info: DynastyZero99

DynastyZero99
3 years ago#7
ConradimusPrime posted...
And bane is only getting better after the patch

Bane is a lot better than people give him credit for because his damage output is absolutely insane with almost no effort

And he's only getting better with the patch


This, i still to this day don't understand why he's called low tier. he's crazy strong lol. And dat armour...
It felt right the moment my ps3 deep throated it (Aka, disc insertion in ps3 mouth), And for me, its a game that requires flow. you CAN flow, can't you? - Ultra

User Info: zoofs

zoofs
3 years ago#8
DynastyZero99 posted...
ConradimusPrime posted...
And bane is only getting better after the patch

Bane is a lot better than people give him credit for because his damage output is absolutely insane with almost no effort

And he's only getting better with the patch


This, i still to this day don't understand why he's called low tier. he's crazy strong lol. And dat armour...


hes low tier but could be low mid tier and is probably the most viable out of the low tiers, he isn't even really that bad he just got downplayed A LOT

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#9
If you lost because of your own silly made up rules, then you deserved to lose.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: OfficeChair

OfficeChair
3 years ago#10
DynastyZero99 posted...
JH_211990 posted...
Don't wake-up attack, don't jump, back dash a lot, zone him out, and go HAM when he is on cool down. Learn to punish his strings and you shall be fine.


Zone him out? if i did that he would have lost each round and i would've felt weak having to resort to such blaspheme.

Omfg, I lose because of have gamers honor (O_O) and thats a no, no for fg's.


hey there's a new fighter coming out. it's called Chivalry: The Ironic Duel. perfect for a guy like u
You have failed this city
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. So losing to bane makes you trash?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived