Is injustice the only fighting game you play or

#1XxPHATYZxXPosted 9/15/2013 11:18:48 AM
Have you played more Tekken,marvel 3, DOA, KOF, Sf4, sfxtekken? As for me I have played them all but would only really consider myself good at tekken and injustice lol
#2JH_211990Posted 9/15/2013 11:32:48 AM
I also play AE and MK9 every now and then. I suck at AE though lol.
---
...But our princess is in another castle!
#3zoofsPosted 9/15/2013 11:33:59 AM
ive wanted to get into some others but I don't think Ill ever like any like injustice purely due to the characters
#4ssj3gokou25Posted 9/15/2013 11:35:57 AM
Haven't been on injustice since being disappointed by the awfulness that is zatanna. Since then, i've been on jojo's bizarre adventure: all star battle and doa 5 ultimate.
#5Cjmagic90Posted 9/15/2013 11:37:00 AM
I tried playing ssf4 immediately after playing injustice and I was so horrible. I realized how weird Injustice game mechanics was
---
Ok ur a troll, but whats a troll to a GOBLIN
Fanboys=Stupid and/or illogical
#6XxPHATYZxX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 11:39:59 AM
ssj3gokou25 posted...
Haven't been on injustice since being disappointed by the awfulness that is zatanna. Since then, i've been on jojo's bizarre adventure: all star battle and doa 5 ultimate.

Lol Jo jos bizarre adventure I just youtubed it an it looks amazing.
#7I_Wanna_CookiePosted 9/15/2013 11:53:31 AM
Yeah. I play Smash and PSAS. If those two dont count, I also play Tekken and MK whenever I'm in the mood. Rarely I play Soul Calibur, but I dont own any of the games. Other than that, I dont really play fighters.
---
I'm handsome.
#8Ace_of_Spades90Posted 9/15/2013 1:08:22 PM
I used to play SSF4. I like to think I was pretty good ; ) But I stopped due to school, work, etc. The amount of depth in that game is daunting, to say the least. I feel like it's the kind of fighter where you have to be committed, practicing religiously just to stay in the game. I went two months without playing it, and when I did decided to play it again one day, it just wasn't the same. Don't get me wrong; I think the game is way up there as one of the better fighters, but it's a little too hardcore for me.

Injustice is a game I picked up because I heard it was a DC fighter. DC + Fighting? How could I resist? It's now one of my most played games, and while it is not the most complex fighter out there, I feel as though it's perfect for me.
#9JLA79Posted 9/15/2013 1:09:22 PM
Injustice and MK9 used to be the only ones that I play but now I've stopped wasting my money on fighting games. Partly because I suck at them and partly because they don't have a really long lasting appeal.
#10Ace_of_Spades90Posted 9/15/2013 1:13:44 PM
JLA79 posted...
I've stopped wasting my money on fighting games. Partly because I suck at them and partly because they don't have a really long lasting appeal.

As far as lasting appeal goes, I've always felt that fighting games have the most replay value. I mean, the rosters are almost always huge, allowing me to experiment with everyone which never gets boring. Also, online play is always great.

Conversely, the games that have the least lasting appeal to me are the more cinematic games aka Uncharted, The Last of Us, etc. While they are good games, the main focus is the story. The gameplay is serviceable at best, with nothing standing out at all.