I know I do this a lot, but new main ideas?

#11Stev019Posted 9/17/2013 4:41:59 PM
SplitMushroom posted...

Nah I pull Cyborg techno tackles all day but comboing into Lobo's command grab from 113 is honestly the hardest thing I've tried to do on this game:p iunno why

I have no idea why either. It's really lenient compared to some other stuff. It's not even his b3, post-command throw link XD You said you can do the link, right? Why is the command grab the hard part? haha It's just a regular cancel.
---
Who cares about all the blood when there's pickled babies?
#12DynastyZero99Posted 9/17/2013 6:25:34 PM
I mess around with lobo too, and i also tackle niggs all day w/ borg, but lobos Czarnian Toss is a b**** to pull off online sometimes... here's a tip, you have to input the command after 11 and before the chain hits.
---
Rushers Vs. Runners - That's true injustice.
#13Stev019Posted 9/17/2013 6:38:13 PM
DynastyZero99 posted...
I mess around with lobo too, and i also tackle niggs all day w/ borg, but lobos Czarnian Toss is a b**** to pull off online sometimes... here's a tip, you have to input the command after 11 and before the chain hits.

I just do 113, dbf2. like... there's no timing or any effort or anything. You just put them in in that order and it comes out.

I don't understand you two! Why is this one hard D:

Maybe try chaining his super off of 113. It's the same timing pretty much. You hit the button when the hook hits em on the head.
---
Who cares about all the blood when there's pickled babies?
#14zoofsPosted 9/17/2013 7:06:21 PM
Stev019 posted...
DynastyZero99 posted...

I just do 113, dbf2. like... there's no timing or any effort or anything. You just put them in in that order and it comes out.

I don't understand you two! Why is this one hard D:

Maybe try chaining his super off of 113. It's the same timing pretty much. You hit the button when the hook hits em on the head.

lol I never had any problem with this either.
#15TC9834Posted 9/17/2013 7:35:56 PM
Just some tips for Lobo if you are considering using him later.

If you can't get the 113xxtoss, try doing it off of 12xxtoss. I don't know why, but when I first started using Lobo, I was able to link it off of the 12 way easier then the 113. I don't know why. It will do less damage however. Of course, the best option is to link the 113 into the toss.

Also, you can't link the 113 into the toss on block, it has to be on hit. You can however link the 12 into the toss on both block and on hit. Also you can tick throw off of the b2u1 string (The Mr. Machete string), and the 21xxtoss works on block also, but not on hit.

Also, here is some online tips. After you do land the meter burn toss you can do his B3, but you probably knew that, but the timing is a bit tight, but if you have no problems landing those tight B3's, then it's ok, but if the timing is a problem, or if the game is laggy, then just go for Mr. Machete string, then you can do a 113xxlook hook chain, which is an easy link.
---
Victory does not just mean that I must succeed, but that others must fail
#16dantedeschain13Posted 9/18/2013 7:21:28 AM
Am I the only one who wants to see Spilt become a monster with Raven?
#17SplitMushroom(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 7:34:25 AM
dantedeschain13 posted...
Am I the only one who wants to see Spilt become a monster with Raven?

Ooooooooh dayum that isn't a bad idea. I decided I want to have like a main and 5 pocket guys. Sorta like a Pokemon party. Now I already have 3 and I'm working on the 4th. After looking at the whole cast and really doing some thinking, I'm stuck between picking up:

Ares, Nightwing, Aquaman, Raven, GA, Black Adam, and Lobo:p

Decisions decisions:/
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#18dantedeschain13Posted 9/18/2013 8:52:14 AM
I say Raven because she is a really strong character that nobody plays. So you'll have that advantage of her damage and people unfamiliar with the MU
#19ArcaneSpiezerPosted 9/18/2013 9:15:16 AM
ares
#20Buster_DusterPosted 9/18/2013 9:38:55 AM
I have been sucking at this game, send me a message on PSN if you are on diablo3 man. I should have some more stuff to pass on to you when I get on another character.
---
psn-durty-equipmunk
Try the veal, Child