If they made Injustice vs Mortal Kombat how would you want it to work?

#1Dos_PacPosted 10/6/2013 6:47:58 PM
For me I would want it to come out after MK 10 and before Injustice 2.

2d fighting like this one with 10 stages from each game. 16 characters from each roster the dlc from the games being an option. Then 2 dlc characters for each side that may include a character that has not been in the preveous games.

MK-
pros: the game will use the block button
Banalities,fatalities, and stage fatalities return

Cons: dlc characters are involved so it's rated T and the fatalities are watered down.

Injustice-
Pros: stage transitions return and interactions

Cons: block button, character powers are gone or are now a special move maybe messed with for balance.

Strictly a tag team game w/ 2 modes.

MK mode: uses the round system with the player that is tagged out not regenerating any health. The meter works like MK 9 no clash quotes.

Injustice mode: 2 health bars each character no round. Tagged out character regains health clash quotes work like in injustice. The meter works like injustice as well.

Story mode I'd want it like sfxt where they have a tag partner they travel w/ by choice or circumstance bring them to teaming up. Even teams made up of a MK and an Injustice character. Only a better story. A crappy one if they will charge less than $60.

What did you like and what would you change?

As bosses I'd like to see Darkseid and Goro.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac
GT: CH Brown1
#2SplitMushroomPosted 10/6/2013 7:43:50 PM
....you mean MK vs. DC?
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#3dantedeschain13Posted 10/6/2013 7:46:33 PM
SplitMushroom posted...
....you mean MK vs. DC?

---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#4generalguy64Posted 10/6/2013 7:49:56 PM
MK vs. DCU
#5Dos_Pac(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 8:32:29 PM
No I already have that game. It was a 3D fighter. I'm talking something different even if it is pretty much the same cast and then some.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac
GT: CH Brown1
#6Swan3624Posted 10/7/2013 1:21:25 PM
Hm... yeah, MK vs. DC kind of took this idea, but on a much cheaper and less fun level. Also, as you said OP, it was a 3D fighter, which is just... blah.

I like the idea of a "best of" collection, though I would want 5 fan favorite stages, 3 new stages for each property (3 for DC, 3 for MK), and finally maybe 3 extra stages that mix the two properties.

As far as characters go, I don't see why we can't have at LEAST 16 from each universe. Maybe some new characters on the DC side, too.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#7Miracle MaxPosted 10/7/2013 1:30:15 PM
I would rather them dedicate their time towards Mortal Kombat 10 and Injustice 2.

Hopefully with each game retaining it's own mechanics and identity and not just becoming the same game with different rosters.
---
Have fun storming the castle!