The skin boon was going to announce today.

#1BigBlackMarthPosted 10/8/2013 9:44:48 AM
Is just the Arrow skin for free. BIG news guys.
---
PSN ID: BurdManJR270 - Injustice mains: Boss Grundy, MMH, and Zod!
https://www.youtube.com/user/BiggBurd1990
#2DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 10/8/2013 9:57:50 AM
That damn eyebrow
---
It's a gang bang, let's go.
-Trevor Phillips
#3Gb-rt06Posted 10/8/2013 10:13:21 AM
Oh, awesome, all that hype was for...

...a damn skin we all already have. Yaay.
#4ultraroboninjaPosted 10/8/2013 10:19:39 AM
Gb-rt06 posted...
Oh, awesome, all that hype was for...

...a damn skin we all already have. Yaay.

Well to be fair, only like 98% of Injustice players already had that skin (many since launch). This is big news to the other 2%!
---
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.
#5zoofsPosted 10/8/2013 10:20:21 AM
yeah its pathetic, in his tweet he even pretended like it was a new skin they just made in anticipation of the new season premiere of arrow.. you can tell theyre done with dlc and they actually never did a skin for sinestro/ba/kf.
#6Gb-rt06Posted 10/8/2013 12:03:02 PM
And it's almost adorable how he fishes out the only good tweets about that out of the entire internet and retweets them in order to make it seem like people were actually excited by this crap.
#7Swan3624Posted 10/8/2013 12:08:20 PM
ITT: People that don't understand marketing.

Truthfully, that is disappointing, but I personally wasn't even aware there was still a pending skin announcement. I thought the last time he made a big deal was for the Man of Steel Zod skin, which just came out... I thought that was it.

It would be cool if there were better skins in the think tank, but eh... honestly, they have given us so many, that I find it hard to be immensely disappointed as it seems this board and people on Twitter are.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#8zoofsPosted 10/8/2013 12:12:35 PM
Swan3624 posted...
ITT: People that don't understand marketing.

Truthfully, that is disappointing, but I personally wasn't even aware there was still a pending skin announcement. I thought the last time he made a big deal was for the Man of Steel Zod skin, which just came out... I thought that was it.

It would be cool if there were better skins in the think tank, but eh... honestly, they have given us so many, that I find it hard to be immensely disappointed as it seems this board and people on Twitter are.

there really werent that many skins, considering how little it probably costs for them to make them (other than the ones with additional voice actors)... also horrible variety. They marketed towards mostly casuals and while it was a good choice marketing wise, the big fans of this game are the only ones who are going to play it for a long time so they could have done at least a little fan service.
#9dantedeschain13Posted 10/8/2013 12:14:54 PM
Bet that guy who spent $120 feels like a jackass now
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#10Swan3624Posted 10/8/2013 12:15:44 PM
zoofs posted...
there really werent that many skins, considering how little it probably costs for them to make them (other than the ones with additional voice actors)... also horrible variety. They marketed towards mostly casuals and while it was a good choice marketing wise, the big fans of this game are the only ones who are going to play it for a long time so they could have done at least a little fan service.

I feel like they gave us plenty of skins, but I will agree with them catering towards the casuals since it seems Batman whores out most of said skins, with Joker and Superman taking all the others. :P If that's what you mean by the casual thing.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624