I swear.

#1Ihatehal52Posted 10/9/2013 12:32:14 PM
Doomsday is a newb friendly character. They just use the same moves over and over and them that air move that's unblockable is ridiculous. Whoever thought of that should get fired.
#2dantedeschain13Posted 10/9/2013 12:34:03 PM
You shouldn't swear, that's impolite. You should either dash forward when he does that unblockable or MB a B3 or F3 for a guaranteed punish
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#3SplitMushroomPosted 10/9/2013 12:38:27 PM
Oh you wanna see some Doomsday combos? I'll show ya some Doomsday combos:p......if ya want....
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#4Zato InfinitePosted 10/9/2013 12:46:47 PM
As an Ares and Lex player, Doomsday is one of the few characters that don't give me **** fits.

Disclaimer: It could very well be because I have only played crappy Doomsday players. I dunno, I have a very easy time with them.
---
Hey guys! Zatanna got nerfed to the Heroes' side!
#5Ihatehal52(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 1:33:56 PM
dantedeschain13 posted...
You shouldn't swear, that's impolite. You should either dash forward when he does that unblockable or MB a B3 or F3 for a guaranteed punish

Hmm ok I'll try that. Before I could just backdash with adam but they nerfed it sadly.
#6Ihatehal52(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 1:35:03 PM
SplitMushroom posted...
Oh you wanna see some Doomsday combos? I'll show ya some Doomsday combos:p......if ya want....

Sure why not.
#7dantedeschain13Posted 10/9/2013 1:39:45 PM
Ihatehal52 posted...

Hmm ok I'll try that. Before I could just backdash with adam but they nerfed it sadly.

Any other character, backdashing won't work. Forward dash is where it's at
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#8ArabAlPosted 10/9/2013 1:40:46 PM

This.

SplitMushroom posted...

Also, this.
---
~Bear-Toe~
#9Ihatehal52(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 1:45:53 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
As an Ares and Lex player, Doomsday is one of the few characters that don't give me **** fits.

Disclaimer: It could very well be because I have only played crappy Doomsday players. I dunno, I have a very easy time with them.

I play adam and arrow and im not sure about the match up. Hey, is lex a bad matchup against green arrow? I played against a lex and it didn't go well for him.
#10generalguy64Posted 10/9/2013 2:03:31 PM
What's the match up for Doomsday and Catwoman? Both have some good dash moves and are good up close.