I swear.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ihatehal52

Ihatehal52
3 years ago#1
Doomsday is a newb friendly character. They just use the same moves over and over and them that air move that's unblockable is ridiculous. Whoever thought of that should get fired.

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
3 years ago#2
You shouldn't swear, that's impolite. You should either dash forward when he does that unblockable or MB a B3 or F3 for a guaranteed punish
F*** you, Desert Bluffs

User Info: SplitMushroom

SplitMushroom
3 years ago#3
Oh you wanna see some Doomsday combos? I'll show ya some Doomsday combos:p......if ya want....
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
3 years ago#4
As an Ares and Lex player, Doomsday is one of the few characters that don't give me **** fits.

Disclaimer: It could very well be because I have only played crappy Doomsday players. I dunno, I have a very easy time with them.
Hey guys! Zatanna got nerfed to the Heroes' side!

Ihatehal52
3 years ago#5
dantedeschain13 posted...
You shouldn't swear, that's impolite. You should either dash forward when he does that unblockable or MB a B3 or F3 for a guaranteed punish

Hmm ok I'll try that. Before I could just backdash with adam but they nerfed it sadly.

Ihatehal52
3 years ago#6
SplitMushroom posted...
Oh you wanna see some Doomsday combos? I'll show ya some Doomsday combos:p......if ya want....

Sure why not.

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
3 years ago#7
Ihatehal52 posted...

Hmm ok I'll try that. Before I could just backdash with adam but they nerfed it sadly.

Any other character, backdashing won't work. Forward dash is where it's at
F*** you, Desert Bluffs

User Info: ArabAl

ArabAl
3 years ago#8

This.

SplitMushroom posted...

Also, this.
~Bear-Toe~

Ihatehal52
3 years ago#9
Zato Infinite posted...
As an Ares and Lex player, Doomsday is one of the few characters that don't give me **** fits.

Disclaimer: It could very well be because I have only played crappy Doomsday players. I dunno, I have a very easy time with them.

I play adam and arrow and im not sure about the match up. Hey, is lex a bad matchup against green arrow? I played against a lex and it didn't go well for him.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
3 years ago#10
What's the match up for Doomsday and Catwoman? Both have some good dash moves and are good up close.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived