My Ame-Comi skin pack keeps disappearing...

#1Swan3624Posted 10/11/2013 8:53:41 PM
Xbox 360 player here.

I know the game has issues sometimes with disappearing DLC, but I thought this recent patch helped it a lot. But now three times in a row, I turn my game on, and my Ame-Comi skin pack is not showing up. I have to go into the Injustice DLC tab and "redownload" it each time I want it now :( Super frustrating since Ame-Comi Catwoman is my most used skin in the game :(

I cleared my cache, I deleted a ton of stuff on my hard drive so I have more than a few MBs of space left... nothing has worked so far. I check my Injustice game file in the dashboard and it shows all my downloads, but Ame-Comi is missing. Yet it is still on there, since when I "redownload" it, it takes only a few seconds (it's listed as 117 MB or so).

Is there a separate location it could be saved to? I checked my USB thing that I use for GTA V's install, but to no avail.

The one thing that I am curious about is that my Injustice file has two Batgirls downloaded. One is... 166 MB, I think, and the other is 164 MB. A 2 MB difference, and the 166 MB one has a timestamp of July 11th, I think, which is a week after the smaller file Batgirl.

Any advice? It's not a terrible thing to have to take an extra minute or two to download the costume over and over, but I would really prefer not to have to do that :(
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#2ShadowWalker777Posted 10/11/2013 9:00:50 PM
Hmm, that's strange... You should try and consult the Xbox 360 board (I'm assuming there is one, I never really explored the site). Only thing I can tell you is that Arkham Catwoman is the superior skin...
---
IM BANE, YES THAT'S MY NAME,
IF YOU SAY IT TOO MUCH IT BECOMES A PAIN!
#3Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 9:27:19 PM
ShadowWalker777 posted...
Hmm, that's strange... You should try and consult the Xbox 360 board (I'm assuming there is one, I never really explored the site). Only thing I can tell you is that Arkham Catwoman is the superior skin...

This board is the most active of the Injustice ones. Unless you're talking about the standard Xbox 360 General board, in which case... I just might! :P

Haha... to each his own. I prefer Ame-Comi, especially the Purple/Green P2 version :D
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
#4GrandMast3rPosted 10/12/2013 6:53:58 AM
I have it on 360 as well. My HDD also shows 2 batgirl files like you described, and I think the smaller file is the one with the Ame-Comi skins. Are you playing the game off the disc, is it installed to the hard drive, or games on demand version? I don't think it matters, but ever since I downloaded the games on demand version, I stopped getting costumes from disappearing.

For me sometimes in the beginning, the WB costumes from the mobile game would disappear, then I'd have to log on and off a few times before they showed up again. Then I've also had the red son skin packs, earth 1 packs disappear on me every now and then, but the games on demand version stopped the skins from disappearing on me.

The only other thing I can suggest is to delete the game file if it is installed, and redownload it, with every other DLC and patch file on there already.
#5Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 8:56:16 AM
GrandMast3r posted...
I have it on 360 as well. My HDD also shows 2 batgirl files like you described, and I think the smaller file is the one with the Ame-Comi skins. Are you playing the game off the disc, is it installed to the hard drive, or games on demand version? I don't think it matters, but ever since I downloaded the games on demand version, I stopped getting costumes from disappearing.

For me sometimes in the beginning, the WB costumes from the mobile game would disappear, then I'd have to log on and off a few times before they showed up again. Then I've also had the red son skin packs, earth 1 packs disappear on me every now and then, but the games on demand version stopped the skins from disappearing on me.

The only other thing I can suggest is to delete the game file if it is installed, and redownload it, with every other DLC and patch file on there already.

I do not have it installed. Just the disc :) I'm not sure I want to download the Games on Demand version solely to correct this issue, though, no offense :( Even if I did want to, and this goes for the install as well, I don't have nearly enough memory. I cleared up space, but not enough to install this haha :P

So would it be safe to delete those Batgirl files and attempt to redownload Batgirl and the Ame-Comi skin pack? Is there any danger in losing game data from doing that? I normally wouldn't worry, but the fact that it has two Batgirls just scares me for some reason.

I'm thinking one of the perks of the Ultimate Edition is going to be the skins never disappearing. I can't see why they would ever disappear on a hardcopy like that. So I might go ahead and pick that up for that reason too! :P
---
#6GrandMast3rPosted 10/12/2013 4:46:07 PM
Deleting the 2 Batgirl files and redownloading them should pose no issue against your save data, since the save data is the "game data". But I don't think that will fix the issue of your costumes disappearing.

As for the ultimate edition, the costumes will never disappear since it will include all of them.

Swan3624 posted...
GrandMast3r posted...

I do not have it installed. Just the disc :) I'm not sure I want to download the Games on Demand version solely to correct this issue, though, no offense :( Even if I did want to, and this goes for the install as well, I don't have nearly enough memory. I cleared up space, but not enough to install this haha :P

So would it be safe to delete those Batgirl files and attempt to redownload Batgirl and the Ame-Comi skin pack? Is there any danger in losing game data from doing that? I normally wouldn't worry, but the fact that it has two Batgirls just scares me for some reason.

I'm thinking one of the perks of the Ultimate Edition is going to be the skins never disappearing. I can't see why they would ever disappear on a hardcopy like that. So I might go ahead and pick that up for that reason too! :P