K so here's what I want for my next main

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. K so here's what I want for my next main
3 years ago#31
Paranoidplayer posted...
I start playing UMVC3 for a few weeks and it's like I don't exist. You sicken me. However I should make an appearance to beat your asses down on friday

I will play you when Injustice for VITA comes out cause then I can play all the time. Until then I gotta get ma skillz back. I'm rusty
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
3 years ago#32
ArabAl posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...
I start playing UMVC3 for a few weeks and it's like I don't exist. You sicken me. However I should make an appearance to beat your asses down on friday

How about an arrow up your ass?

*takes arrow out of own ass, reminds all I'm best friends with Green Arrow, promptly inserts arrow into Al's ass for being so dumb*
"The Joker has the eyes of somebody who hates everything, everyone. Eyes that say he is more than a man, eyes that say he knows you. " Batman
3 years ago#33
SplitMushroom posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...

I will play you when Injustice for VITA comes out cause then I can play all the time. Until then I gotta get ma skillz back. I'm rusty

U SCURRD BRO, beware my injustice and UMVC3 skills PEWCEE
"The Joker has the eyes of somebody who hates everything, everyone. Eyes that say he is more than a man, eyes that say he knows you. " Batman
3 years ago#34
If you want to get back on topic, try MMH.
3 years ago#35
generalguy64 posted...
If you want to get back on topic, try MMH.

Hmmm, what would I be getting into with him? Also is anyone on atm?
3 years ago#36
Paranoidplayer posted...
ArabAl posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...

*takes arrow out of own ass, reminds all I'm best friends with Green Arrow, promptly inserts arrow into Al's ass for being so dumb*

Arousal confirmed #MODOK
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
3 years ago#37
dantedeschain13 posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...
ArabAl posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...

Arousal confirmed #ElvisMODOK

Fixed
3 years ago#38
**** everything about Zatanna but I will continue to use her.
3 years ago#39
SplitMushroom posted...

It ain't just me! And people b**** about her trait, use her armored move to defend yourself, it isn't that terrible
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
3 years ago#40
dantedeschain13 posted...
SplitMushroom posted...

It ain't just me! And people b**** about her trait, use her armored move to defend yourself, it isn't that terrible

Average damage and terrible starters is what I'm getting so far
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. K so here's what I want for my next main

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived