K so here's what I want for my next main

#31SplitMushroom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 8:48:57 AM
Paranoidplayer posted...
I start playing UMVC3 for a few weeks and it's like I don't exist. You sicken me. However I should make an appearance to beat your asses down on friday

I will play you when Injustice for VITA comes out cause then I can play all the time. Until then I gotta get ma skillz back. I'm rusty
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#32ParanoidplayerPosted 11/4/2013 9:58:45 AM
ArabAl posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...
I start playing UMVC3 for a few weeks and it's like I don't exist. You sicken me. However I should make an appearance to beat your asses down on friday

How about an arrow up your ass?

*takes arrow out of own ass, reminds all I'm best friends with Green Arrow, promptly inserts arrow into Al's ass for being so dumb*
---
"The Joker has the eyes of somebody who hates everything, everyone. Eyes that say he is more than a man, eyes that say he knows you. " Batman
#33ParanoidplayerPosted 11/4/2013 10:00:05 AM
SplitMushroom posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...

I will play you when Injustice for VITA comes out cause then I can play all the time. Until then I gotta get ma skillz back. I'm rusty

U SCURRD BRO, beware my injustice and UMVC3 skills PEWCEE
---
"The Joker has the eyes of somebody who hates everything, everyone. Eyes that say he is more than a man, eyes that say he knows you. " Batman
#34generalguy64Posted 11/4/2013 11:33:09 AM
If you want to get back on topic, try MMH.
#35SplitMushroom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 12:12:45 PM
generalguy64 posted...
If you want to get back on topic, try MMH.

Hmmm, what would I be getting into with him? Also is anyone on atm?
---
#36dantedeschain13Posted 11/4/2013 12:26:57 PM
Paranoidplayer posted...
ArabAl posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...

*takes arrow out of own ass, reminds all I'm best friends with Green Arrow, promptly inserts arrow into Al's ass for being so dumb*

Arousal confirmed #MODOK
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#37ParanoidplayerPosted 11/4/2013 2:41:14 PM
dantedeschain13 posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...
ArabAl posted...
Paranoidplayer posted...

Arousal confirmed #ElvisMODOK

Fixed
---
#38SplitMushroom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 2:41:57 PM
**** everything about Zatanna but I will continue to use her.
---
#39dantedeschain13Posted 11/4/2013 2:47:24 PM
SplitMushroom posted...

It ain't just me! And people b**** about her trait, use her armored move to defend yourself, it isn't that terrible
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#40SplitMushroom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 2:54:59 PM
dantedeschain13 posted...
SplitMushroom posted...

It ain't just me! And people b**** about her trait, use her armored move to defend yourself, it isn't that terrible

Average damage and terrible starters is what I'm getting so far
---