Batgirl help.

#1KnucklesIXPosted 11/3/2013 5:42:41 AM
I have trouble linking flying bat after f23.
#2zaccman922Posted 11/3/2013 12:55:12 PM
Do you have release check off?
#3KnucklesIX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 5:36:33 PM
zaccman922 posted...

Yes
#4zaccman922Posted 11/3/2013 5:56:44 PM
KnucklesIX posted...
zaccman922 posted...

Yes

So I just tried it out myself and I'm not having too much trouble with it. Just be sure you're inputting all buttons clearly and not hitting two buttons at once, or something like that.
#5stunSEEDPosted 11/4/2013 7:49:54 PM
Do you use fight stick or controller? And if you use controller, do you use the stick?(hehe)

I use the flat arrows(whatever the technical term is) and have no issues with that or the cartwheel. I just roll my thumb and pull off both rather easily.
---
"These pretzels are making me thirsty"
#6KnucklesIX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 2:50:58 PM
stunSEED posted...
Do you use fight stick or controller? And if you use controller, do you use the stick?(hehe)

I use the flat arrows(whatever the technical term is) and have no issues with that or the cartwheel. I just roll my thumb and pull off both rather easily.

The entire combo is B2U3-F23-Mb flying bat-212 cartwheel up.
#7stunSEEDPosted 11/5/2013 3:51:04 PM
KnucklesIX posted...
stunSEED posted...

I just tried it. I'm not sure what the problem is. I did it easily. Make sure you are doing the flying bat AS SOON AS you finish pressing 3. My biggest probem with that combo is juggling the 212 after the MB bat and following up with the cartwheel!
---
#8sieg2057Posted 11/5/2013 11:48:28 PM
stunSEED posted...
KnucklesIX posted...
stunSEED posted...

I just tried it. I'm not sure what the problem is. I did it easily. Make sure you are doing the flying bat AS SOON AS you finish pressing 3. My biggest probem with that combo is juggling the 212 after the MB bat and following up with the cartwheel!

You can add a jump in 2 after the B2U3 for extra damage.
---
Sanity is now beyond me.
#9KnucklesIX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 1:43:10 PM
I can't do it. It's too hard. Anyone has Easier combos?
#10stunSEEDPosted 11/6/2013 2:35:41 PM
KnucklesIX posted...
I can't do it. It's too hard. Anyone has Easier combos?

thats what she said! haha sorry....had to!

Where are you needing help? When I play online, I don't use long(ish) combos like the one you put. I work around her MB teleport. I know it probably isn't the best way to use her, for maximum damage, BUT it is the way I feel comfortable. Sometimes I get bodied, but most of the time I at least have a fighting chance to win. So how do you play?

I know if you do the teleport MB, where you leave them hanging there, you could do B3, J2, 212, DB2-up for 25% damage. It isn't that hard. Well to me it isn't because I have been using it since day1 so it seems normal. Now if I try to change my playstyle and do other combos people may use, then I usually don't do as good.

If you rush people you could do the cartwheel with either up or down at the end, depending on how they tend to block, which gives you a 50/50 chance at a knockdown. Then jam them up and work in the MB flying bat and some uppercuts with the cartwheel again at the end. Also the 111 combo is easy.

If you use the bola, which I hardly ever have luck with, unless I am fighting a complete noob, you can use 111, BF3 and MB BF3 if you want.
---