Played MK last night.....

#11stunSEED(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 8:36:17 PM
Ummmm. Are you being serious? I really, really, really, hope you aren't.
---
"These pretzels are making me thirsty"
#12lazer_licePosted 11/10/2013 12:29:09 AM
stunSEED posted...
Ummmm. Are you being serious? I really, really, really, hope you aren't.

Try harder boy.
#13imjustnewPosted 11/10/2013 6:11:13 AM
What the hell? tekken is good game too, MK, soul calibur, SF, UMVC3, Injustice, are all awesome games, even PSABR is awesome, i like it. Why you argue?
---
Naruto and Bleach for PSV....NOW
PSN: imjustnew13
#14stunSEED(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 8:23:44 AM
lol this lazer jabroni must be a kid. I was just pointing out that it is good to evolve, and add things to fighters, ie. x-rays, meter, and so on. I remember the first Tekken game being kinda like Virtual Fighter, which was alright for the times, but thank goodness more has been added to them in my opinion.

But after reading the posts he keeps making, I am convinced he is either a little brat that no one wants to be around in the cafeteria or on the playground, or he is a bored troll.
---
#15ZekenarPosted 11/10/2013 8:31:19 AM
stunSEED posted...
If x-rays, stage transistions, and fatalities are "flash", I will take that over "substance". It would be awful if all games never evolved past Virtual Fighter.

Too each their own. The fact still remains, that the x-rays, fatalities, and stage transitions mask gameplay that is mediocre at best. Don't get me wrong, I love Injustice, and I still have a tremendous amount of fun with the game, but it's pretty shallow as far as fighters go. Injustice's gameplay just can't quite measure up to the likes of SF, KOF, VF, BB, or GG. I'd even go as far as to say that even DOA has more depth than Injustice.

If it didn't have DC characters(Superman specifically) I wouldn't have even bought the game.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters game is made for PS3.(or until I'm tired of it)
#16ZekenarPosted 11/10/2013 8:33:34 AM
lazer_lice posted...
Zekenar posted...
lazer_lice posted...
NRS are a bunch of hacks and only a punk would think otherwise.

While I do believe that NRS' games are more flash than substance, this statement is just wrong. Heck, it's borderline stupid.

Thanks for proving me right.

Proved you right on what?
---
Not changing this sig until a new Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters game is made for PS3.(or until I'm tired of it)
#17StamatosPosted 11/10/2013 6:45:52 PM
lice is a troll of the highest order. Probably some Guilty Gear twitch loser who plays against Korean middle school kids all day. I love fighting games, all of them. NRS makes some great ones. My favorite is Tekken and even though I don't have the patience (or the spare time with my other hobbies) to master all the cancels into death moves and infinity air juggles, I even appreciate SFIV and KoF13
Lice i an ignorant turd masking it in some elitist fanboyism.
#18lazer_licePosted 11/10/2013 8:22:58 PM
Stamatos posted...
lice is a troll of the highest order. Probably some Guilty Gear twitch loser who plays against Korean middle school kids all day. I love fighting games, all of them. NRS makes some great ones. My favorite is Tekken and even though I don't have the patience (or the spare time with my other hobbies) to master all the cancels into death moves and infinity air juggles, I even appreciate SFIV and KoF13
Lice i an ignorant turd masking it in some elitist fanboyism.

NRS makes great ones and you merely appreciate SF and KOF? Congratulations on your middle school mentality.

DERP mk is best cuz blood and violence HERP!

HERP NRS makes mk so all their games are awesome DERP!
#19lazer_licePosted 11/10/2013 8:27:34 PM
stunSEED posted...
lol this lazer jabroni must be a kid.

Uses the term "jabroni", immediately follows with accusing someone of being a kid.
#20stunSEED(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 8:46:12 PM
lazer_lice posted...
stunSEED posted...
lol this lazer jabroni must be a kid.

Uses the term "jabroni", immediately follows with accusing someone of being a kid.

I wasn't aware using the term "jabroni"="being a kid"

If you think I like MK and/or NRS because it has blood then it shows your comprehension levels....which would be lower than middle school. Troll harder.
---