I love scrubbing people out with Batgirl.

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. I love scrubbing people out with Batgirl.

User Info: Smelly_Ass

Smelly_Ass
3 years ago#1
Whenever I lose with my n**** Shazam, I just pick Batgirl. Jump in and teleport last minute, rinse and repeat. Get em in the impossible to react to vortex, etc. Love this character. I pick her in a similar fashion to players that pick Deathstroke when they lose. Gotta do what it takes to win!
Not changing sig until I buy toilet paper
Started 04/06/1988

User Info: stunSEED

stunSEED
3 years ago#2
Smelly_Ass posted...
Whenever I lose with my n**** Shazam, I just pick Batgirl. Jump in and teleport last minute, rinse and repeat. Get em in the impossible to react to vortex, etc. Love this character. I pick her in a similar fashion to players that pick Deathstroke when they lose. Gotta do what it takes to win!


lol she is my main. I am "decent" with Green Arrow, and can win handily when playing a lesser opponent BUT outside of using her in general I will lose. What I hate is when I pick her and it is someone already "learned" in the art of Injustice, and just backs up the entire game, trying to bait me into the teleport to punish me. So after a little bit I will give in and do it so they can get some hits in. But then they walk up on me and I wake-dat-ass-up with a cartwheel wakeup and wipe that smug look off of their face!
"These pretzels are making me thirsty"

User Info: Chirijiraden

Chirijiraden
3 years ago#3
Yeah...definitely one of my least favorite characters to fight.
Allow me to share my dreams of this world.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#4
There's nothing more satisfying than beating someone with Deathstroke, watch them counterpick with Batgirl, beat their scrubby Batgirl, then watch them ragequit ^_^
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: stunSEED

stunSEED
3 years ago#5
Earthbound360 posted...
There's nothing more satisfying than beating someone with Deathstroke, watch them counterpick with Batgirl, beat their scrubby Batgirl, then watch them ragequit ^_^


Yeah there is! Beating someone with Batgirl, watching them counterpick with Deathstroke, beat their scrubby Deathstroke, then watch them ragequit!!
"These pretzels are making me thirsty"

User Info: SplitMushroom

SplitMushroom
3 years ago#6
Lol I drop Batgirl's with Doomsday all day. Annoying character meets straight up simple character.
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!

User Info: United_World

United_World
3 years ago#7
SplitMushroom posted...
Lol I drop Batgirl's with Doomsday all day. Annoying character meets straight up simple character.


So which is which?
Give it to me, baby.
http://s15.postimg.org/g9xum1xi3/instaquote_23_09_2013_22_41_18_1.png

User Info: Smelly_Ass

Smelly_Ass
3 years ago#8
United_World posted...
SplitMushroom posted...
Lol I drop Batgirl's with Doomsday all day. Annoying character meets straight up simple character.


So which is which?
Not changing sig until I buy toilet paper
Started 04/06/1988

User Info: OmegaPillow

OmegaPillow
3 years ago#9
Looks at username, leaves
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer 360: An Axe Murd3r3r capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163

User Info: Smelly_Ass

Smelly_Ass
3 years ago#10
Racist.
Not changing sig until I buy toilet paper
Started 04/06/1988
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. I love scrubbing people out with Batgirl.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived