Now that Capcom lost its Marvel license...

#11Just_a_loserPosted 12/19/2013 5:05:49 AM
Honestly, I would have trusted Capcom a bit more for a crossover game than I would NRS, just for the sake that Capcom would at least give us a 50+ character roster, which would be a requirement for franchises that have such a huge amount of characters with differing abilities like Marvel and DC (don't forget MKvsDC with their pitiful 20 character roster). Not to mention, the cartoonish and over the top style MVC has, IMO, suits the super heroes better and offers visually beautiful moves.

Though I would of course miss the story modes and content... Really wish NRS would take notes on their style, that not everything has to be extremely dark and gritty, and to go out of their way to give us big character rosters as well as content.
---
You're only a cheater in the eyes of someone who has yet to gain the knowledge to do what you can do.
#12MonarchPaulosPosted 12/20/2013 11:06:42 PM
Sigh, it will never happen- a Marvel vs DC game in a fighter- and if it did ... it would be a multi million dollar game, the money it would make, my God I can just imagine... :just stares and thinks:... but I'm not getting my hopes up, nah.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#13DynastyZero99Posted 12/21/2013 12:12:58 AM
If Cyclops is in it, its a day1 for me.
---
My Godly sin is my inability to accept human life as is, why born me into this god forsaken place if not to punish me with a slow and painful death - ULTRA-GOD
#14squirrel_boyPosted 12/21/2013 8:51:56 AM
Good. Hopefully this means we can soon get a pure Marvel fighting game without twenty street fighters and a megaman.
#15SplitMushroomPosted 12/21/2013 9:32:34 PM
Dibs on maining Shocker.
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#16Dos_PacPosted 12/23/2013 12:19:29 AM
KeJo6 posted...

none, as neither company are on good enough terms to collaborate like that anymore.

Definitely wouldn't want NRS to get it, as I would for once like a Marvel game that isn't either a broken infinite fest (mahvel) or lax on programming and testing (any game by boon and co)

Anyone else find that very stupid? (The bolded part)
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac
GT: CH Brown1
#17KeJo6Posted 12/23/2013 12:43:58 AM
Dos_Pac posted...
KeJo6 posted...

none, as neither company are on good enough terms to collaborate like that anymore.

Definitely wouldn't want NRS to get it, as I would for once like a Marvel game that isn't either a broken infinite fest (mahvel) or lax on programming and testing (any game by boon and co)

Anyone else find that very stupid? (The bolded part)

yes

I do, to be honest, but that's what that game's community calls it.
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#18deltamiragePosted 12/23/2013 6:42:46 PM
Why do people talk about Licenses like they're a finite amount of them that can be given out at one time????
---
3DS FC - 4656-7043-8864
#19murgyverPosted 12/23/2013 9:00:09 PM
so say we get the game after all...

who wins

batman vs. spider-man

??
---
PSN: murgyver
#20MonarchPaulosPosted 12/24/2013 2:07:36 AM
To the last poster here- Have you heard of ScrewAttack.com's DEATH BATTLE? I really value their way they evaluate characters/etc as they put heroes/villains and so on against each other, so far they've had 30- anyway they have had Bat-Man versus Spider-Man, go check it out! :) :)

By the way in my opinion I would give it to Spider-Man since he has such a brilliant strategic mind/IQ and the empowerment like mutants do, unlike Batman who has no actual super powers.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!