Has Superman ever killed anyone in the comics?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Has Superman ever killed anyone in the comics?
2 years ago#1
Just finished looking at the Man Of Steel movie and he broke some guys neck. I was like oh ****!

I,am not talking about robot,s but a real soul a life?
2 years ago#2
Yes
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
2 years ago#3
ajikimg posted...
Just finished looking at the Man Of Steel movie and he broke some guys neck.

Lol, some guy?
2 years ago#4
dantedeschain13 posted...
Yes

Man i hope you for real. I,am not a real DC fan but i couldn,t help but wonder who did he kill? Please don,t say Hulk lol.
2 years ago#5
He killed an alternate reality Zod.

That's the only one I know of.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1590-5117-6804
Fire Friend Safari: Pansear, Larvesta, Fletchinder (Send PM if you're adding me)
2 years ago#6
ajikimg posted...
Yes

Man i hope you for real. I,am not a real DC fan but i couldn,t help but wonder who did he kill? Please don,t say Hulk lol.

Yeah man, he totally killed the Hulk. How come you didn't know that? Superman just walks in to other people's comics and just murders them.
2 years ago#7
Rodimus_Prime posted...
He killed an alternate reality Zod.

That's the only one I know of.

Pretty sure there was another one, but I may be mistaken.
2 years ago#8
zaccman922 posted...
ajikimg posted...
Yes

Yeah man, he totally killed the Hulk. How come you didn't know that? Superman just walks in to other people's comics and just murders them.

I feel like this needs to be a new comic run. Like Walking Dead, Rick gives a monologue, Superman shows up and burns his brains out. Iron Man tries making a witty quip, Superman throws him into the Sun.

And http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/has-superman-ever-killed-anyone-756726/

Alternate Earth Kryptonians and Doomsday. Has been implied he'll kill if it's a last resort, pre-New52
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
2 years ago#9
zaccman922 posted...
ajikimg posted...
Yes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103324/1950891-superman_vs_hulk_comic_art_by_robgranito.jpg
---
Open eyes are useless if the mind behind them is closed.
3DS FC: 3222-5762-5282
2 years ago#10
Joker...? o_O
---
b ^_^ d
Xbox Live Gamertag: la2ya2n PSN: ijama
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Has Superman ever killed anyone in the comics?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived