First time playin injustice online

#1rockbottom231Posted 1/18/2014 8:15:57 AM
Well played online for the first time and my god is it laggy. At least i managed to pull off flash combos online in lag lol.
#2Zato InfinitePosted 1/18/2014 8:25:01 AM
That sucks, man, I rarely have problems with lag but it does happen. I'm trying to learn Flash myself right now. You got any basic combos you can type up to get me started here?
---
Hey guys! Zatanna got nerfed to the Heroes' side!
#3DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 1/18/2014 9:53:07 AM
Zato Infinite posted...
That sucks, man, I rarely have problems with lag but it does happen. I'm trying to learn Flash myself right now. You got any basic combos you can type up to get me started here?

Flash combos are some of the hardest to pull off online, if you're lagging really bad, I'd recommend playing someone else until you get used to the lag.
---
marriage store
#4BlueMagicLorePosted 1/27/2014 8:52:40 AM
I'm coming back after a few months (I stopped playing for a bit after the last patch because of FFXIV: ARR) and it is absolutely terrible.

My net setup didn't change a bit, but now ALL of my matches have ridiculous lag that definitely wasn't there before. Either I've been unfortunate enough to only get matches with people with bad and/or wireless connections, or something's wrong on WB's end.