Scorpion #1 Seller according to WB & Boon

#11Cthulhu_FhtagnPosted 2/2/2014 12:09:12 PM
Does Marvel vs Capcom have any guest characters?
---
http://i.imgur.com/DVcRVjY.jpg
#12MaTTF1980Posted 2/2/2014 4:06:46 PM
Cthulhu_Fhtagn posted...
Does Marvel vs Capcom have any guest characters?

from other games and comics books no i don't think so
#13bend6000Posted 2/3/2014 11:21:29 AM
MaTTF1980 posted...
well i know two fighting games they dosen't have any guest fighters in it tekken and street fighter but other then those two i can't think of any fighters that dosen't have guest fighters in them

Except Street Fighter X Tekken on the PS3, which had Megaman, Pac-Man, Cole, and the cats.
---
*Proud follower of Jesus Christ*
#14TC9834Posted 2/3/2014 7:57:21 PM
MaTTF1980 posted...
kikook posted...
SmashK posted...
Scorpion was the #1 selling DLC character for Injustice.

Source: http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/News/read.cds?article=2006

It appears to me that the majority have spoken louder than the vocal minority.

Discuss.

The minority are the people who complain about everything. They don't care that there's precedent in fighting games to have guest characters, they think that a DC game cannot have MK characters in it despite the MK developers making the game and the engine being, more or less, copied from the MK games.

Same people that despite all the evidence you give them to suggest they are just being babies about this, list of the many fighting games that have guest characters in, they will just say 'well, Injustice shouldn't be one of those games' despite guest characters usually adding a good sense of flair the a videogame adding to the experience (when they are balanced....).

In summary, the minority are the only one's who complain, the majority don't have to make topics saying how much they are excited for the character, but the minority seem to have to make many topics attacking a character choice.

well i know two fighting games they dosen't have any guest fighters in it tekken and street fighter but other then those two i can't think of any fighters that dosen't have guest fighters in them

Well Tekken had Gon, and also Rolento started out as a guest character for another Capcom game.
#15MaTTF1980Posted 2/3/2014 8:53:23 PM
bend6000 posted...
MaTTF1980 posted...

Except Street Fighter X Tekken on the PS3, which had Megaman, Pac-Man, Cole, and the cats.

but it dosen't count becuase that was a crossover game witch no one brought up
#16SmashK(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 12:07:59 AM
Watch. The 5th, and currently unannounced, character for Capcom's upcoming Ultra Street Fighter 4 will be...Scorpion. That would be so rad!
#17InyofasePosted 2/5/2014 8:51:39 AM
Scorpion is a popular video game character.
---
http://youtu.be/bfQsA3cBJa0
#18Wario_manPosted 2/5/2014 9:25:11 PM
I don't mind so much, its done its job at making me consider buying my first MK game if Superman/Flash is in it.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#19ExcIusivity69Posted 2/8/2014 10:40:12 PM
Wario_man posted...
I don't mind so much, its done its job at making me consider buying my first MK game if Superman/Flash is in it.

You didn't get Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe?
---
I thought it was legit because it was Japanese. - jogglypuff
#20ConradimusPrimePosted 2/9/2014 12:56:02 AM
ExcIusivity69 posted...
Wario_man posted...

You didn't get Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe?

He didn't really miss out. That game was fairly mediocre even by 3d MK standards.