Marvel players think Injustice fans are bad at fighting games

#11Inyofase(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 7:36:55 AM
ConradimusPrime posted...
I agree entirely. The FGC, by and large, is filled with the biggest D-Bags that think if something is user friendly it hurts their scene or whatever. User friendly fighting games are important; they get people interested and active. We need them.

I agree with this.
---
My combo video: http://youtu.be/JPKWUS1Tf5w
#12SK00DXPosted 2/1/2014 11:03:18 AM
Marvel fans should shut up and shove their game up their ass.
---
http://goo.gl/uOQsmZ He was so badass, but now he's a real b****.
3DS FC 5343-9190-2505
#13dantedeschain13Posted 2/1/2014 11:51:19 AM
kikook posted...
Inyofase posted...
Marvel players think Injustice is scrubby, has no depth, it's fan base consists of rage quitters and casual gamers that are bad at fighting games.

Discuss!

I actually agree with the first point. Injustice is scrubby. Why do UMVC3 fans disrespect Injustice fans, might you ask? It's because Injustice has free stuff in it. Every UMVC3 player has the same gripe with Injustice and it's the wake ups. Wake ups are horribly designed and made solely to give the worse player a chance to BS himself into a win. The game is slow patched and boring.

Then you have projectile spam, just watch last years EVO and tell me that's how you want Injustice represented?

You guys, in this thread, have mentioned "UMVC is just picking top-tier and spamming the best assist" and my counter to that is Justin Wong.....and by that I mean the player dictates how effective a team is.

However, if you're not picking top-tier in Injustice you're never winning, at least not at a tournament. The match up game is too strong in Injustice. In Marvel you can pick anyone and do well but not in Injustice.

The last two points are lies. I played 30 minutes of ranked in UMVC3 and had 6 rage quits, it's still a problem in Marvel and I highly doubt someone who's good in Injustice is bad at fighting games. If anything they should be able to play Capcom games very well given they do have similarities.

Yeah all those top tiers like, Lex Luthor, Catwoman, Bane and Hawkgirl taking top 8 spots. I mean, the top 5 characters alone, MMH, Zod, Black Adam, Superman, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Killer Frost and Doomsday have been dominating the scene

The joke is tiers don't f***ing matter like they do in something like Marvel. Not gonna see ChrisG take EVO with Hsien-Ko on his team anytime soon
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#14Inyofase(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 3:31:07 PM
SK00DX posted...
Marvel fans should shut up and shove their game up their ass.

---
http://youtu.be/gCv_GLBKjJI
#15MasterShot2k5Posted 2/5/2014 7:22:48 PM
Vergil, Wesker, Sentinel, Doom, Wolverine. -_-.
---
Haters gonna hate......
#16Linctagon7Posted 2/7/2014 10:41:58 AM
Yeah. The game that literally revolves around chaining special moves together is so deep and technical. Really.
---
"This is why Bryan isn't getting pushed. Because his fans are complete classless garbage." - ozzyman314
#17Mr BogardPosted 2/7/2014 5:18:16 PM
Inyofase posted...
Marvel players think Injustice is scrubby, has no depth, it's fan base consists of rage quitters and casual gamers that are bad at fighting games.

Discuss!

Source or it didn't happen.
---
"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there's something wrong with the universe!"
-Dr. Beverly Crusher- **Star Trek: The Next generation**
#18MAthrillaPosted 2/12/2014 11:51:50 AM
Mr Bogard posted...
Inyofase posted...

Discuss!

Source or it didn't happen.

Dude where have you been the last 20 years? Capcom players calling out the NRS/Midway community for their games lacking depth is nothing new. My only question is why TC is bringing this up as if this revelation was discovered yesterday.
#19JesterSeesAllPosted 2/14/2014 6:55:57 PM
Not even gonna touch the part about which game is easier etc. but I will say that the people stating UMVC3 has easy scrubby combos are pretty stupid. When I hear things like "I can't Batman's trait combo down" I'd love to see these same people attempt Dante's bnb combo or a Magneto flight combo.
---
Street Fighter 4 is the hardest fighting game to establish your own unique style in - Daigo Umehara