how come batman (ending spoilers)

#1mayu780Posted 2/8/2014 11:22:54 AM
was denied a shift on detonating that kryptonite thing on superman's body?
#2ZekenarPosted 2/8/2014 12:17:08 PM
Because he is the only one who WON'T do it.
---
Alan Scott's weakness is wood. Hmm.....
Now it all makes sense.
#3dimebagdrlPosted 2/9/2014 8:31:10 PM
Bruce Wayne Batman does not purposely kill for ANY reason in most universes. There are only a sparse few where he does and most of those tend to have strange circumstances.
---
"Don't fight with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - A guy who clearly lost the fight.
#4ConradimusPrimePosted 2/9/2014 10:40:50 PM
So that villains could go on even more massive murder sprees. Good job bats, you rock that moral highground!
#5bend6000Posted 2/12/2014 7:02:37 AM
I always thought it had something to do with the Tower of Babel storyline.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel
---
*Proud follower of Jesus Christ*
#6DynastyZero99Posted 2/14/2014 12:28:35 AM
i always believed its because he wouldn't hesitate.
---
My Godly sin is my inability to accept human life as is, why born me into this god forsaken place if not to punish me with a slow and painful death - ULTRA-GOD
#7DynastyZero99Posted 2/14/2014 1:33:41 AM
ConradimusPrime posted...
So that villains could go on even more massive murder sprees. Good job bats, you rock that moral highground!

The missions come first, and there is no missions if Superman creates the perfect world. A twisted and corrupt mind like Batmans will never accept the fact that happines can be reality.
---
My Godly sin is my inability to accept human life as is, why born me into this god forsaken place if not to punish me with a slow and painful death - ULTRA-GOD
#8ZekenarPosted 2/23/2014 9:15:51 AM
DynastyZero99 posted...
i always believed its because he wouldn't hesitate.

Batman is pretty much the only one who WOULD hesitate.

And by hesitate, I mean never pull the trigger so to speak.
---
Alan Scott's weakness is wood. Hmm.....
Now it all makes sense.
#9dimebagdrlPosted 2/27/2014 9:56:52 PM
bend6000 posted...
I always thought it had something to do with the Tower of Babel storyline.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel

Nah. Tower of Babel just further enforces the fact batman does not kill since he only debilitates Superman by supercharging him to beyond controllable instead of just straight our shooting him with a Kryptonite bullet, which would eventually have killed him. His childhood trauma makes him stupidly apposed to killing.
---
"Don't fight with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - A guy who clearly lost the fight.
#10MonarchPaulosPosted 2/27/2014 11:44:07 PM
I thought he was denied that shift due to his mental instability.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!