how come batman (ending spoilers)

#11Captain_Sexy_TPosted 2/28/2014 5:55:52 PM
Who says Batman has to kill him?

DynastyZero99 posted...
i always believed its because he wouldn't hesitate.

This.
#12mayu780(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 1:30:01 AM
so they want people that is going to hesitate in doing it?
#13ZeroX2624Posted 3/2/2014 2:09:48 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Batman decides to switch the remote with a decoy one to prevent anyone from killing Superman, if given the chance.
---
Who needs courage when you have a gun?- Futurama
#14PrismsbladePosted 3/4/2014 9:02:22 AM
dimebagdrl posted...
bend6000 posted...
I always thought it had something to do with the Tower of Babel storyline.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel

Nah. Tower of Babel just further enforces the fact batman does not kill since he only debilitates Superman by supercharging him to beyond controllable instead of just straight our shooting him with a Kryptonite bullet, which would eventually have killed him. His childhood trauma makes him stupidly apposed to killing.

Lol that was one of the dumbest things the animated movie changed, using a kriptonite bullet wouldnt work because supes could dodge it even at close range easily. But they do tend to nerf supes power wise in most animated movies.
---
3DS FC: 1693-0799-0030
PSN: Blackkaizer
#15dimebagdrlPosted 3/5/2014 10:04:36 PM
Prismsblade posted...
Lol that was one of the dumbest things the animated movie changed, using a kriptonite bullet wouldnt work because supes could dodge it even at close range easily. But they do tend to nerf supes power wise in most animated movies.

That's because they try to ignore the rule DC has that Supes is given whatever power is deemed necessary by the writers in order to tell a story. If they need Superman to be able to eat and digest Kryptonite so he can poop out krypto-diamonds to re-power the Green Lantern power battery in a story, he'll somehow find a way to survive eating it just to tell that story.
---
"Don't fight with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - A guy who clearly lost the fight.
#16MonarchPaulosPosted 3/6/2014 12:25:10 AM
I thought it was due to his mental instability. Seriously, he's all about discipline and responsibility but has 12 year olds and crap joining him on these missions- seriously... wtf. LoL.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#17PrismsbladePosted 3/10/2014 2:27:22 PM
dimebagdrl posted...
Prismsblade posted...

That's because they try to ignore the rule DC has that Supes is given whatever power is deemed necessary by the writers in order to tell a story. If they need Superman to be able to eat and digest Kryptonite so he can poop out krypto-diamonds to re-power the Green Lantern power battery in a story, he'll somehow find a way to survive eating it just to tell that story.

Lol another superman noob who thinks he knows the character because watched a few youtbe vids and believes hes an expert. If people actually read his comics they'd know is isnt op, is an interesting character and can have amazing storys.
---
3DS FC: 1693-0799-0030
PSN: Blackkaizer
#18InyofasePosted 3/10/2014 3:03:33 PM
Batman is crazy, he dresses like a bat and fights crime at night. If there was someone doing that in real life I would make fun of him.
#19dimebagdrlPosted 3/13/2014 3:34:41 AM
Prismsblade posted...
Lol another superman noob who thinks he knows the character because watched a few youtbe vids and believes hes an expert. If people actually read his comics they'd know is isnt op, is an interesting character and can have amazing storys.

Actually, I've read more Superman that than. And I remember reading the articles where DC said as much about giving Superman new powers to tell a story.

It's not uncommon really. Marvel does the same thing with Hulk. To tell the story for Planet Hulk, his blood suddenly had the ability to restore life to the Planet he was on. Superman is the character they do that for in DC.

Inyofase posted...
Batman is crazy, he dresses like a bat and fights crime at night. If there was someone doing that in real life I would make fun of him.

You might wanna hit Google and search "real life Batman"
---
"Don't fight with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - A guy who clearly lost the fight.
#20ZekenarPosted 3/13/2014 6:10:05 AM
dimebagdrl posted...
Prismsblade posted...

Actually, I've read more Superman that than. And I remember reading the articles where DC said as much about giving Superman new powers to tell a story.

It's not uncommon really. Marvel does the same thing with Hulk. To tell the story for Planet Hulk, his blood suddenly had the ability to restore life to the Planet he was on. Superman is the character they do that for in DC.

I hate to be THAT guy but, what article? And in what year was it written?
---
Alan Scott's weakness is wood. Hmm.....
Now it all makes sense.