The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

People say this game will die in a year or less, do you agree?

#1KSA_ZACKPosted 2/26/2014 4:30:55 AM
Please be honest! - Results (59 votes)
Yes, I agree. (why)
35.59% (21 votes)
No, I disagree. (why)
64.41% (38 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm starting this thread for me and others who want to buy the Ultimate Edition that's on sale currently.

People say this game will die in a year or less. It's important to know if this is true or not before
purchasing the game.

Please vote, and most importantly, be honest!
---
Give me something interesting to play and I'm happy. ~Morgan Freeman
#2ZekenarPosted 2/26/2014 4:39:32 AM
No. It's pretty much dead now.

Maybe it will have a bit of a resurgence after Evo, but I'm not holding my breath.
---
Alan Scott's weakness is wood. Hmm.....
Now it all makes sense.
#3KSA_ZACK(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 5:08:47 AM
Zekenar posted...
No. It's pretty much dead now.

Maybe it will have a bit of a resurgence after Evo, but I'm not holding my breath.

Really? So it's dead already?
Is this true?
---
#4KcthanagarathosPosted 2/26/2014 10:10:30 AM
I'm gonna say the console community will be dead, simply because we don't get new content.

The iOS and PC will still be alive as they get new content or can edit their content.
#5KnucklesIXPosted 2/26/2014 10:14:23 AM
Kcthanagarathos posted...
I'm gonna say the console community will be dead, simply because we don't get new content.

The iOS and PC will still be alive as they get new content or can edit their content.
PC will die also.
#6zaccman922Posted 2/26/2014 11:29:53 AM
This game is NOT dead. Watch any Injustice tournament and you'll see how alive this game really is.
#7ZekenarPosted 2/26/2014 2:06:28 PM
zaccman922 posted...
This game is NOT dead. Watch any Injustice tournament and you'll see how alive this game really is.

Play online for two minutes and see how dead this game is. The tournament scene is NOT a good indicator of how alive or dead a game is.
---
Alan Scott's weakness is wood. Hmm.....
Now it all makes sense.
#8zaccman922Posted 2/26/2014 2:28:42 PM
Zekenar posted...
zaccman922 posted...

Play online for two minutes and see how dead this game is. The tournament scene is NOT a good indicator of how alive or dead a game is.

What? It's a better indicator. Sure the people who only play online are gonna stop playing, because most of them are scrubs and they can't take a lose.
#9KSA_ZACK(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 2:47:09 PM
zaccman922 posted...
What? It's a better indicator. Sure the people who only play online are gonna stop playing, because most of them are scrubs and they can't take a lose.

Well I meant in terms of online anyway, and apparently most people think the online community is pretty much dead.

It's a shame I didn't get to enjoy this game earlier, but oh well.
---
#10DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 2/26/2014 4:47:48 PM
A game dies when there's only 2 people playing online. I have no trouble finding games on any game mode Ps3 and ps4. Also, tournament scene IS an indicator of how alive a game is.
---
marriage store