Damn those ninja pros

#1joemoetoePosted 3/3/2014 7:10:29 PM
Does anyone else hate when you find an opponent online and You see that they have only had a couple hundred matches so far and aren't that high in level so you think that they'll be an easy win? You even go into the fight thinking you'll go easy on them? But then the match starts and they know how to avoid every damn combo and wake up attack you throw at them and they whoop yo azz?
#2BigBlackMarthPosted 3/3/2014 7:43:30 PM
You going after those easy wins? Exposed... ;)
---
PSN= BurdManJR270 for Injustice on PS3 and PS4
https://www.youtube.com/user/BiggBurd1990
#3DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 3/3/2014 8:15:22 PM
Lol u dat type of ***** that denies me when I play player matches.
---
marriage store
#4Project MayhemPosted 3/3/2014 8:35:12 PM
I never get denied a match cause my record sucks.
---
Your body are a bomb. Now... you die!
#5joemoetoe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 9:53:47 PM
Lol I'll take any increase to my win count.

I accept all player matches even if they have some ridiculous win count. I.only decline when I get matched with someone who has beaten me badly in the past or is a special attack/YouTube combo spammer
#6DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 3/17/2014 2:31:37 PM
joemoetoe posted...

I accept all player matches even if they have some ridiculous win count. I.only decline when I get matched with someone who has beaten me badly in the past or is a special attack/YouTube combo spammer

Combo spammer
---
marriage store
#7Captain_Sexy_TPosted 3/17/2014 2:42:02 PM
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
joemoetoe posted...

Combo spammer
#8Project MayhemPosted 3/17/2014 3:02:58 PM
I got hate mail for spamming blocks and countering too much.
---
'It's completely normal for a company to not have any idea where your package is. After all, s*** happens'- Baha05 www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/68791184
#9awalrusPosted 3/17/2014 11:35:58 PM
Only people i decline are people I know I'll get lag with. Or sometimes if i see that the other person is clearly a beginner, and I'd rather just wait for a more evenly matched opponent.

I always get a kick out of the guys with like 5:1 win-loss ratios who decline me. Gotta protect those records man. Means everything

LOL "special attack/YouTube combo spammer"
---
GT: IJS Spine Rip
www.injusticesociety.com