In a DEATH BATTLE- Wonder-Woman versus Aqua-Man, who wins?

#1MonarchPaulosPosted 3/5/2014 11:39:15 PM
I'm not basing this off what we see in the game EXACTLY, I mean overall who is better... And here's a little rule: No allies allowed of course, as in no Amazon aid for Diana and no Guard or FISH AID on Aqua-Man's side, lol...

Wonder-Woman would naturally give him a heck of a sword, lasso and obviously, melee battle but I'd say overall she'd make a mistake and lose to him- although I'd say Aqua-Man would take serious wounds and take a long time to recover.

Rebuttals I'm sure approaching...
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#2ZekenarPosted 3/5/2014 11:50:35 PM
Wonder Woman, with a fair amount if ease. Aquaman is obviously well trained and bad ass in his own right, but WW is pretty much THE best weapons based fighter in the DCU.
---
Alan Scott's weakness is wood. Hmm.....
Now it all makes sense.
#3DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 3/6/2014 1:05:38 AM
Betman wid proptiem
---
marriage store
#4Project MayhemPosted 3/6/2014 2:24:18 PM
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
Betman wid proptiem

omg Batman OP pls nErf
---
Your body are a bomb. Now... you die!
#5dantedeschain13Posted 3/6/2014 6:16:49 PM
Anyone have the scene from Flashpoint that gives the outcome of this fight? Has happened before :P

I'd favor Aquaman, but I would say him and Wonder Woman are pretty evenly matched.
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#6YoshioKSTPosted 3/6/2014 7:18:00 PM
Probably Wonder Woman. He's good, he's very, very good, but she's even better.
---
We await together, prayers sleeping though time;
Crystals witnessing forever, Etro's eternal paradigm.
#7MonarchPaulos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 10:22:32 PM
You know I'm referring to them how they're portrayed OVERALL, not their boosts and crap... just them alone... in fact I wonder who would win with no weapons, that I'd give to Aqua-Man as well, but it would be really close.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#8ZekenarPosted 3/7/2014 4:34:49 AM
MonarchPaulos posted...
You know I'm referring to them how they're portrayed OVERALL, not their boosts and crap... just them alone... in fact I wonder who would win with no weapons, that I'd give to Aqua-Man as well, but it would be really close.

I'll use 300 as an example.
Aquaman=Immortals(Xerxes' elite warriors/best in all Persia)
Wonder Woman=Spartans(people who were bred to fight)

I would go as far as to say that a good chunk of the Amazonian population would beat Aquaman in a fight based on just skill.
---
Now it all makes sense.
#9akechi419Posted 3/7/2014 8:33:44 AM
MonarchPaulos posted...
I'm not basing this off what we see in the game EXACTLY, I mean overall who is better... And here's a little rule: No allies allowed of course, as in no Amazon aid for Diana and no Guard or FISH AID on Aqua-Man's side, lol...

Wonder-Woman would naturally give him a heck of a sword, lasso and obviously, melee battle but I'd say overall she'd make a mistake and lose to him- although I'd say Aqua-Man would take serious wounds and take a long time to recover.

Rebuttals I'm sure approaching...

cartoon justice league (not unlimited) ssn 2 settled that already aquaman won
---
PSN ID: Arkangel419
#10ZekenarPosted 3/7/2014 9:16:08 AM
akechi419 posted...
cartoon justice league (not unlimited) ssn 2 settled that already aquaman won

Please do not use the DCAU as a reference. It was so inconsistent with each character that it can hardly be taken seriously. Still a great show, but NOT a good source for character's abilities.

For example, In the same episode you are referring to, Aquaman gets OHKO'd by Superman, who WW went toe to toe with in a fight earlier in the show.
---
Now it all makes sense.