In a DEATH BATTLE- Wonder-Woman versus Aqua-Man, who wins?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. In a DEATH BATTLE- Wonder-Woman versus Aqua-Man, who wins?
2 years ago#1
I'm not basing this off what we see in the game EXACTLY, I mean overall who is better... And here's a little rule: No allies allowed of course, as in no Amazon aid for Diana and no Guard or FISH AID on Aqua-Man's side, lol...

Wonder-Woman would naturally give him a heck of a sword, lasso and obviously, melee battle but I'd say overall she'd make a mistake and lose to him- although I'd say Aqua-Man would take serious wounds and take a long time to recover.

Rebuttals I'm sure approaching...
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
2 years ago#2
Wonder Woman, with a fair amount if ease. Aquaman is obviously well trained and bad ass in his own right, but WW is pretty much THE best weapons based fighter in the DCU.
Alan Scott's weakness is wood. Hmm.....
Now it all makes sense.
2 years ago#3
Betman wid proptiem
marriage store
2 years ago#4
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
Betman wid proptiem

omg Batman OP pls nErf
Your body are a bomb. Now... you die!
2 years ago#5
Anyone have the scene from Flashpoint that gives the outcome of this fight? Has happened before :P

I'd favor Aquaman, but I would say him and Wonder Woman are pretty evenly matched.
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
2 years ago#6
Probably Wonder Woman. He's good, he's very, very good, but she's even better.
We await together, prayers sleeping though time;
Crystals witnessing forever, Etro's eternal paradigm.
2 years ago#7
You know I'm referring to them how they're portrayed OVERALL, not their boosts and crap... just them alone... in fact I wonder who would win with no weapons, that I'd give to Aqua-Man as well, but it would be really close.
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
2 years ago#8
MonarchPaulos posted...
You know I'm referring to them how they're portrayed OVERALL, not their boosts and crap... just them alone... in fact I wonder who would win with no weapons, that I'd give to Aqua-Man as well, but it would be really close.

I'll use 300 as an example.
Aquaman=Immortals(Xerxes' elite warriors/best in all Persia)
Wonder Woman=Spartans(people who were bred to fight)

I would go as far as to say that a good chunk of the Amazonian population would beat Aquaman in a fight based on just skill.
Now it all makes sense.
2 years ago#9
MonarchPaulos posted...
I'm not basing this off what we see in the game EXACTLY, I mean overall who is better... And here's a little rule: No allies allowed of course, as in no Amazon aid for Diana and no Guard or FISH AID on Aqua-Man's side, lol...

Wonder-Woman would naturally give him a heck of a sword, lasso and obviously, melee battle but I'd say overall she'd make a mistake and lose to him- although I'd say Aqua-Man would take serious wounds and take a long time to recover.

Rebuttals I'm sure approaching...

cartoon justice league (not unlimited) ssn 2 settled that already aquaman won
PSN ID: Arkangel419
2 years ago#10
akechi419 posted...
cartoon justice league (not unlimited) ssn 2 settled that already aquaman won

Please do not use the DCAU as a reference. It was so inconsistent with each character that it can hardly be taken seriously. Still a great show, but NOT a good source for character's abilities.

For example, In the same episode you are referring to, Aquaman gets OHKO'd by Superman, who WW went toe to toe with in a fight earlier in the show.
Now it all makes sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. In a DEATH BATTLE- Wonder-Woman versus Aqua-Man, who wins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived