In a DEATH BATTLE- Wonder-Woman versus Aqua-Man, who wins?

#11dantedeschain13Posted 3/7/2014 7:17:14 PM
Zekenar posted...
MonarchPaulos posted...
You know I'm referring to them how they're portrayed OVERALL, not their boosts and crap... just them alone... in fact I wonder who would win with no weapons, that I'd give to Aqua-Man as well, but it would be really close.

I'll use 300 as an example.
Aquaman=Immortals(Xerxes' elite warriors/best in all Persia)
Wonder Woman=Spartans(people who were bred to fight)

I would go as far as to say that a good chunk of the Amazonian population would beat Aquaman in a fight based on just skill.

Nah, Aquaman's pure warrior too. Most Amazonians couldn't handle him. Him and Mera are bad mother f***ers
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#12AnomalycadPosted 3/8/2014 3:23:51 PM
Zekenar posted...
akechi419 posted...
cartoon justice league (not unlimited) ssn 2 settled that already aquaman won

Please do not use the DCAU as a reference. It was so inconsistent with each character that it can hardly be taken seriously. Still a great show, but NOT a good source for character's abilities.

For example, In the same episode you are referring to, Aquaman gets OHKO'd by Superman, who WW went toe to toe with in a fight earlier in the show.

You're forgetting that Superman holds back his power, if he wanted he can punch WW face off her neck.
#13ZekenarPosted 3/8/2014 6:34:23 PM
Anomalycad posted...
Zekenar posted...
akechi419 posted...
cartoon justice league (not unlimited) ssn 2 settled that already aquaman won

Please do not use the DCAU as a reference. It was so inconsistent with each character that it can hardly be taken seriously. Still a great show, but NOT a good source for character's abilities.

For example, In the same episode you are referring to, Aquaman gets OHKO'd by Superman, who WW went toe to toe with in a fight earlier in the show.

You're forgetting that Superman holds back his power, if he wanted he can punch WW face off her neck.

That s*** don't fly when the animated series is involved. One episode he is beating Mongul, in a weakened state no less, and the next he is being knocked away by heavy machine gun fire. Not to mention in the episode where WW fought him on equal ground, he was drugged/put under a spell(can't remember exactly which one) into believing WW was a demon. There was no holding back.

The "Superman holds back" mentality is a bigger crutch than "He is only as strong as he needs to be."
---
Alan Scott's weakness is wood. Hmm.....
Now it all makes sense.
#14Captain_Sexy_TPosted 3/9/2014 6:31:27 AM
Flashpoint had it pretty good. In the movie, Aquaman put up a solid fight but in the end got taken down.
#15YoungSushiManePosted 3/11/2014 3:08:45 AM
In flashpoint aquaman dies to ww
---
PSN: Mr_Hadooken
3DS Friend Code: 3883-6160-5222 {IGN: Guwop} // W2: 3311-7707-7818
#16la2ya2nPosted 3/12/2014 5:21:06 PM
Well it depends on the environment i suppose, in water aquaman > wonder woman, pretty obvious.

In the comics, doesn't aquaman wreck the justice league? But then again in flashpoint paradox aquaman loses, so its a tough call.
---
b ^_^ d
Xbox Live Gamertag: la2ya2n PSN: ijama