Does anyone have the platinum for this game?

#1Dark__ThronePosted 3/17/2014 3:21:51 PM
Brought this for PS4 and the only thing I need to do are the online trophies and farm XP points.

F*** the Star Lab missions and battle mode
---
"There is NOTHING which is too sick, evil or perverted...." - Oystein 'Euronymous' Aarseth
#2DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 3/19/2014 2:59:28 PM
Reaching level 100 without boosting is impossible for a regular person.
---
marriage store
#3Dark__Throne(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 5:43:10 PM
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
Reaching level 100 without boosting is impossible for a regular person.

I've heard about the the flash method and using the crystal ball in the Atlantis level....

Except I have the PS4 version and I don't think there are any turbo controllers out meaning I'd have to do it manually.... There's no way I'm mashing R1 for 30 - 60 hours.

At least it's not as bad as the MK9 platinum lol
---
"There is NOTHING which is too sick, evil or perverted...." - Oystein 'Euronymous' Aarseth
#4KCJ5062Posted 3/20/2014 1:36:37 PM
You beat Impossible and Max Battle mode? I envy you.
#5Dark__Throne(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 5:59:41 PM
KCJ5062 posted...

Impossible is really easy if you use the Doomsday method and make sure Green Lantern and Superman are at the start.

Max is alot harder but I spammed alot of Solomon Grundy's meter burn of the rising hands move. I just made sure that The Flash and Hawkgirl weren't on the list. The Flash will absolutely kick your ass and Hawkgirl just flies around everywhere.
---
#6KCJ5062Posted 3/20/2014 6:05:51 PM
Dark__Throne posted...
KCJ5062 posted...

Impossible is really easy if you use the Doomsday method and make sure Green Lantern and Superman are at the start.

Max is alot harder but I spammed alot of Solomon Grundy's meter burn of the rising hands move. I just made sure that The Flash and Hawkgirl weren't on the list. The Flash will absolutely kick your ass and Hawkgirl just flies around everywhere.

I've tried the Doomsday method many times and even with that later opponents still can be pretty difficult as they tend to block a lot. And certain characters have anti air moves which they often counter with when I try to do jd3. And they also tend to clash a lot as well.
#7Dark__Throne(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 6:13:22 PM
I maybe just got really, really lucky because I cleared impossible on my 3rd try.

I think it also comes down alot to also being able to read the AI's patterns. I play alot of offline since the online simply won't work for me unless I play other Australians so I've kinda gotten good at learning a few characters.
---