Batgirl's teleport is a power just by itself.

#1framewreckPosted 3/19/2014 11:19:35 AM
Sorry if late. Does anyone else feel the same way?
#2zaccman922Posted 3/19/2014 12:20:36 PM
What do you even mean?
#3cazza_mrPosted 3/19/2014 7:37:20 PM
Don't know about a power but it is definitely cheesy
---
Who would win in a fight between the xenomorph and Pingu ?
#4Project MayhemPosted 3/20/2014 7:50:37 AM
cazza_mr posted...

That was the thought of a lot of people when she was first released. My suggestion to you is be patient and approach her in a different tactic than you normally do with other characters. She used to make me piss myself too but after learning the mechanics of the game and my match ups she is a whole lot easier and the teleport is definitely not a cheesy move. As a matter of fact if you take her teleport away I'd say it severely handicaps her against the rest of the roster.
---
'It's completely normal for a company to not have any idea where your package is. After all, s*** happens'- Baha05 www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/68791184
#5cazza_mrPosted 3/20/2014 7:55:00 AM
It wasn't the teleport that bothered me I fought someone who caught me with the bolas then meter burned it juggled me then hit with bolas again while I was falling and meter burn again to juggle enough to fill a bar then bolas again repeat all match I didn't even get a hit in
---
Who would win in a fight between the xenomorph and Pingu ?
#6Project MayhemPosted 3/20/2014 12:09:05 PM
Hate to be that guy but the way you wrote your previous post it sounded like you were talking about the teleport.
---
'It's completely normal for a company to not have any idea where your package is. After all, s*** happens'- Baha05 www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/68791184
#7framewreck(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 3:13:27 PM
Project Mayhem posted...
cazza_mr posted...

That was the thought of a lot of people when she was first released. My suggestion to you is be patient and approach her in a different tactic than you normally do with other characters. She used to make me piss myself too but after learning the mechanics of the game and my match ups she is a whole lot easier and the teleport is definitely not a cheesy move. As a matter of fact if you take her teleport away I'd say it severely handicaps her against the rest of the roster.

Good advice. I'll start being a lot more patient against her. She can be overwhelming when you just learn how to play.
#8SplitMushroomPosted 3/22/2014 8:35:09 AM
Honestly, I always pick Doomsday against Batgirl/Scorpion. Bola vortex? Super armour. Teleport vortex? MB venom.
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!