When people beat every move that you do CLEANLY.

#1rockbottom231Posted 3/19/2014 10:47:28 PM
I wanted to start this conversation a long time ago, but I call complete nonsense when people beat every move you do CLEANLY when you do a move. Which I call "Super computers". I am an average player. Not a pro, not godly, average. When people beat every move you do and you can barely hit them and they don't make any mistakes like in NONE at all. I think some of you know what I am talking about. Like I said I am average don't rip me a part I just your guys thoughts about this topic. I am really interested to see what some of you say. I would be cussing like a mad man about this topic because it really grinds my gears.
#2UglyisyournamePosted 3/19/2014 11:46:18 PM
"I'm a computer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ekuvSYzE
---
PSN: ee_too
#3dantedeschain13Posted 3/24/2014 5:09:27 PM
If I get in a match like that, I'll slow the f*** down to give the other guy a chance. It's not fun for me to just steamroll someone and it's not fun to get steamrolled. I'll send suggestions if I don't get hatemail about stuff they did wrong or to stop jumping back (usually the culprit when this happens in my experience)
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#4DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 3/25/2014 5:18:59 AM
dantedeschain13 posted...
If I get in a match like that, I'll slow the f*** down to give the other guy a chance. It's not fun for me to just steamroll someone and it's not fun to get steamrolled. I'll send suggestions if I don't get hatemail about stuff they did wrong or to stop jumping back (usually the culprit when this happens in my experience)

I usually turn my mic on and make fun of them. Also, I'm learning Hawkgirl just so I can use her sexy Regime outfit.
---
marriage store
#5Project MayhemPosted 3/25/2014 3:26:29 PM
I have gotten steamrolled plenty of times but I usually hit rematch as long I'm using a character I'm familiar with because 1) I have no problem getting my ass beat if the possibility of me actually learning something is there and 2) my record sucks donkey balls anyway so a couple of hundred extra losses is not that big of a deal to me.

However, if I just picked up a new character and am still learning said character I will sometimes decline matches out right and find someone with less experience to practice on and learn the new character. Some say that's lame but I find it easier to learn a character when I'm not getting destroyed.
#6dantedeschain13Posted 3/25/2014 5:22:50 PM
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...

I usually turn my mic on and make fun of them. Also, I'm learning Hawkgirl just so I can use her sexy Regime outfit.

I can vouch for this. And stay the f*** away from Mace Charge spam. The minute people learn how easy it is to punish, the honeymoon is over. Incidentally, I found some anti-Hawkgirl tech in the mirror while working on some theory crafting.
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#7SplitMushroomPosted 3/25/2014 9:24:04 PM

I can vouch for this. And stay the f*** away from Mace Charge spam. The minute people learn how easy it is to punish, the honeymoon is over. Incidentally, I found some anti-Hawkgirl tech in the mirror while working on some theory crafting.

While you guys were bird watching I found a 48-52% midscreen with Cyborg, your move:p
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#8DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 3/26/2014 11:00:19 AM
We should start playing again you guys
---
marriage store
#9dantedeschain13Posted 3/26/2014 4:58:24 PM
SplitMushroom posted...

While you guys were bird watching I found a 48-52% midscreen with Cyborg, your move:p

I found an almost entirely useless corner reset with Hawkgirl. Taste my mace
---
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
#10YoshiKid115Posted 3/27/2014 2:51:40 AM
I play an extremely rushdown-heavy Nightwing, almost always using the staff. Sometimes I go through full matches where I corner my opponent through use of mix-ups and maybe one special move. Being able to read your opponent and to guess at their next move is pretty much the basis for all fighting games. I'm not saying you should be a super computer, but knowing the matchups, the moves that all the characters have, and just spacing/other such things can be the difference between a decisive loss or a decent fight.
---
YoshiKid
I like girls. But now, it's about justice.