Stopping MMH

#11Shinra-ArmyPosted 3/23/2014 4:30:04 PM
zaccman922 posted...
KnucklesIX posted...
zaccman922 posted...
lol, yeah NRS doesn't care. That's why they released a hotfix for the game a few weeks ago.

The last this game will ever get. The game will be abandoned like mk was.

What are you talking about? Obviously, it won't be abandoned if they're willing to fix something that they think is broken. Just because you can't deal with MMH's teleport, doesn't make it broken. Maybe try learning a different character just for that match up.

"It's so broken the only solution is to counterpick. Working as intended."
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.
#12LordRattergunPosted 3/24/2014 6:12:29 AM
Didn't the final patch buff his teleport? Pretty sure NRS wants it to be godlike.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#13lennethsokiPosted 3/25/2014 3:40:02 PM
I just MB b3 when I see him do it. They stop doing it after they eat a few 30%+ combos ^^
---
<3 <3 I love Starcatcher <3 <3
#14SplitMushroomPosted 3/25/2014 10:26:39 PM
Cyborg isn't a bad MU for MMH. Just don't shoot much and get in more, punish the Tele's with MB b3, etc.
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#15KnucklesIX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 1:01:32 PM
His teleport is gamebreaking. Any moron can win MMH because his teleport makes him braindead.It needs to be fixed. All of these attacking teleport characters are annoying.
#16YoshiKid115Posted 3/27/2014 3:57:35 AM
I've never had trouble with MMH, but I do recognize that he is a bit overpower. He seems to have an answer for everything. I just bait out teleports as best as I can and go in for a punish. Bad MMHs will teleport more often than not, so the opportunity to deal in damage always presents itself. If you can avoid it, don't ever go in. You should always try to make it so that he comes to you.
---
YoshiKid
I like girls. But now, it's about justice.
#17UglyisyournamePosted 3/27/2014 7:13:01 PM
lennethsoki posted...
I just MB b3 when I see him do it. They stop doing it after they eat a few 30%+ combos ^^

Pretty much this
---
PSN: ee_too
#18Dos_PacPosted 4/1/2014 6:40:36 AM
KnucklesIX posted...
His teleport is gamebreaking. Any moron can win MMH because his teleport makes him braindead.It needs to be fixed. All of these attacking teleport characters are annoying.

That's not true. I don't think I've ever won a match w/ MMH (not saying in a moron though).
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac
GT: CH Brown1
#19lainako12Posted 4/8/2014 9:28:16 AM
I don't like it when characters in any fighting game can teleport, the same way I don't think zero-frame-travel bullet-based projectiles (or eye lasers) should exist, anywhere. Seriously, if developers could get the idea that these things always turn out to be the most newbie-unfriendly (or friendly, if you're a spamming jerkoff), we'd all be a lot better off.

And don't argue with me about that if you're just going to state something staggeringly elitist. Anything that turns newbies away from wanting to keep playing or get any better is an absolutely massive no-no in fighting games. There is no discussion there, unless you don't like the game you're playing to last any longer than a few months before most people abandon it out of understandable frustration.
---
There's a thin line between obsessive and compulsive. It's a hyphen.
#20ZekenarPosted 4/8/2014 11:13:16 AM
lainako12 posted...
I don't like it when characters in any fighting game can teleport, the same way I don't think zero-frame-travel bullet-based projectiles (or eye lasers) should exist, anywhere. Seriously, if developers could get the idea that these things always turn out to be the most newbie-unfriendly (or friendly, if you're a spamming jerkoff), we'd all be a lot better off.

And don't argue with me about that if you're just going to state something staggeringly elitist. Anything that turns newbies away from wanting to keep playing or get any better is an absolutely massive no-no in fighting games. There is no discussion there, unless you don't like the game you're playing to last any longer than a few months before most people abandon it out of understandable frustration.

All I could make of this post is "waah."
---
There are two types of people in this world,
DBZ fans, and closet DBZ fans