So,how do people choose their main\s?

#1RatchetClankOPosted 4/3/2014 6:57:42 AM
Hi,so i wanna know,how do you guys chose\choose your mains?
I thought of maining Flash,Deathstroke and MMH(Sounds quite the "noobish" choices,righty?)
But,im not sure if they are...er,"right" for me,i had a few training with em and still on a fence.
So anyway again,how do you chose your main character\s?.
#2Project MayhemPosted 4/3/2014 11:25:52 AM
I use Ares, Shazam, and Lobo. Ares was first on day 1. I chose him because he felt like an oddball character and i like using the character no one wants to use. I chose Shazam and Lobo because im a reverse tier whore. I like learning and winning with characters who arent supposed to win.
#3EvilSakuraiPosted 4/4/2014 1:59:53 AM
Picked Black Adam day 1 because it was obvious he was stronger than Ares, and I felt better with him than Superman.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play SF4, HDR, Injustice, VF5FS, DOA5U, TTT2, SCV, and KOFXIII
Mains in About Me section. PM me if you want to play a game.
#4BellethorPosted 4/4/2014 4:22:46 AM
I picked Batman because he's the Goddamn Batman.

Seriously if you aren't playing as at least one Batman or Batman related character Batman WILL come and get you
---
Come visit my board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570155-escape-from-the-dark-prison
#5RatchetClankO(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 4:47:32 AM
Bellethor posted...
I picked Batman because he's the Goddamn Batman.

Seriously if you aren't playing as at least one Batman or Batman related character Batman WILL come and get you

Well....Deathstroke is somewhat related right?,they fought once... :D
#6YoshioKSTPosted 4/4/2014 9:10:02 AM
Honestly, I just went with my favorite from the comics. Turn out the Flash is my favorite style; Rushdown, so it's all well and good.

RatchetClankO posted...
I thought of maining Flash,Deathstroke and MMH(Sounds quite the "noobish" choices,righty?)

Just MMH, the others are ok.
---
We await together, prayers sleeping though time;
Crystals witnessing forever, Etro's eternal paradigm.
#7ocelot09Posted 4/4/2014 2:08:21 PM
Aquaman is my favorite super hero (at least from DC). Ends up in Injustice? Sold. Ends up one of the best characters in the game?! SUPER sold!
---
All lives must be checked at the counter upon entrance to GFAQS.-Ravenous_Moon
Official Dante of the MvC3 Board
#89000dirtyfartsPosted 4/5/2014 1:14:05 PM
On day 1 I started out with Black Adam and Ares because of their looks mainly but they ended up being quite good. Then I switched to Lex for his shock mine set ups. Then I switched to Zod and started getting atleast 3 angry messages a day because of his trait and never looked back :p.
---
Don't call it a grave, its the fate you chose.
#9RatchetClankO(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 5:03:51 AM
9000dirtyfarts posted...
On day 1 I started out with Black Adam and Ares because of their looks mainly but they ended up being quite good. Then I switched to Lex for his shock mine set ups. Then I switched to Zod and started getting atleast 3 angry messages a day because of his trait and never looked back :p.

Damn,i think because of Zod's trait i gonna main him as well Oo.
#10lainako12Posted 4/8/2014 8:20:47 AM(edited)
I pick whichever character either A) has the coolest Super, or B) the one no one else ever plays, but has potential, and can sometimes surprise even high-level players who are used to everyone else.

At the same time, I avoid any characters that I think are overplayed. Which really only includes Deathstroke. I never downloaded *any* DLC characters (not one appealed to me since launch), but I'd never play Manhunter, either.

Which means I like playing Bane the most. I also play Harley, but just for Reason B. She desperately needs those bars to charge her Strongs and Specials, so I almost never use her Super.
---
There's a thin line between obsessive and compulsive. It's a hyphen.