So,how do people choose their main\s?

#21Project MayhemPosted 4/11/2014 2:02:58 PM
Zekenar posted...

Bane's trait is nothing more than a crutch, for both Bane players and NRS. I have never played a Bane that did anything other than activate trait lvl1, spam super armor moves, activate lv2 before lvl1 runs out, continue spamming super armor moves, activate lvl3 before lvl2 runs out, increase frequency of super armor move spam, jump backwards constantly until trait recharges, repeat ad nauseam.

This is one of the reasons I feel Bane is one of the two wasted characters slots in the game.

But isn't Deathstroke's or Superman's zoning capabilities the same thing? It seems to me a lot of people use their zoning abilities as a crutch also. I think it's just the style they are supposed to be played with. The thing is at the very least Bane's Venom runs out but Deathstroke's or Superman's zoning doesn't.

The constant spamming of the armor moves is just a matter of the Bane player not understanding how to use Venom to the fullest potential. It's the same thing as a Deathstroke constantly using guns or Superman using his eye beams or Scorpion constantly spamming the teleport- These are just cases of the player not knowing how to play the game. I've encountered many players who just spam with the characters they use but I've also encountered players who are awesome with the above characters without using spam, Bane included.
#22Dos_PacPosted 4/12/2014 6:01:51 AM
I hate Zod's trait. I can't get away from it and I suck at using it.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac
GT: CH Brown1
#23deltamiragePosted 4/14/2014 1:22:02 PM
Favorite DC character is Raven, making my main Raven, AND ONLY RAVEN!
---
3DS FC - 4656-7043-8864 Pokemon Trainer Name: Shane
#24Project MayhemPosted 4/14/2014 1:33:51 PM
deltamirage posted...

Definitely need more Raven players out there as I never see them online. The last Raven player I played against beat me silly for 15+ games straight before he got bored and left.
#25etoroguyPosted 4/15/2014 12:37:11 PM
I am a "beginner" and I chose the only people I can get good combos with, Lex Luthor and The Flash. However, when I'm playing against a spamming superman and deathstroke I pick whichever one they picked and we have a spam-off, it gets pretty intense. Btw don't use cheap characters like raven, Solomon Grundy and his chains, or any dlc characters that are impossible to beat
#26deltamiragePosted 4/15/2014 4:57:56 PM
Project Mayhem posted...
deltamirage posted...

Definitely need more Raven players out there as I never see them online. The last Raven player I played against beat me silly for 15+ games straight before he got bored and left.

I would have liked to consider myself a vary good raven player. I dedicated alot of time to learning how to play her. I no longer own the game though so I only play anymore if someone brings it over.
---
3DS FC - 4656-7043-8864 Pokemon Trainer Name: Shane
#27Project MayhemPosted 4/16/2014 12:22:16 PM
deltamirage posted...
Project Mayhem posted...
deltamirage posted...

I would have liked to consider myself a vary good raven player. I dedicated alot of time to learning how to play her. I no longer own the game though so I only play anymore if someone brings it over.

Hey, man I've tried to learn Raven in the past and I just don't get her. Any tips you got for a Raven noob over here?
#28Super-MarvelousPosted 4/17/2014 12:06:50 PM
They choose you, you'll understand in time young butterfly.
---
Excellence is a gift.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc
#29Starkiller1000Posted 4/18/2014 3:10:18 PM
RatchetClankO posted...
9000dirtyfarts posted...
On day 1 I started out with Black Adam and Ares because of their looks mainly but they ended up being quite good. Then I switched to Lex for his shock mine set ups. Then I switched to Zod and started getting atleast 3 angry messages a day because of his trait and never looked back :p.

Damn,i think because of Zod's trait i gonna main him as well Oo.

"KNEEL BEFORE ZOD"
---
---
PSN: Starkiller_1999 Fav. Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal Look for me sometime in PSABR with my bf OIbarra32yahoo(his PSN ID)
#30green_aboboPosted 4/21/2014 1:49:46 PM(edited)
mostly loosely based on how well I can remember their movesets.

some I can recall more than others, therefore they're main-ed. favs include superman, grundy, batman, green lantern, & sinestro.

aquaman is becoming a real possibility as well.

---
I need sake - for the extreme cyborg!