Best DC animated movies?

#1protoboy123Posted 5/11/2014 3:29:30 PM
Playing this game so much has gotten me in the mood to watch some of the animated movies. What are some of the good ones? I saw Batman Beyond: Return of Joker, Batman: Under The Red Hood, The Dark Knight Returns 1 and 2, Justice League Flashpoint Paradox, War, and Son of Batman. Anything that I havent watched yet that is worth watching?
#2BellethorPosted 5/11/2014 4:19:21 PM
Son of Batman sucks
---
Come visit my board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570155-escape-from-the-dark-prison
#3protoboy123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2014 5:20:50 PM
I didnt enjoy that one as much as i did the others, but i still thought it was decent. I hated how they made Deathstroke seem really weak though.
#4ZekenarPosted 5/11/2014 5:44:02 PM
Instead of listing the ones worth watching, I'll list my recommendations to NOT watch.(it's a shorter list)
Superman: Doomsday
Superman: Brainiac
The Dark Knight Returns 1&2(though you already watched those)

IMO the best place to start is either All-Star Superman or Superman vs The Elite. The animation style in Superman vs The Elite is not that good, but if you are able to get past that, you will see one the best Superman stories.
---
There are two types of people in this world,
DBZ fans, and closet DBZ fans
#5zaccman922Posted 5/11/2014 5:53:56 PM
There's this one movie that's just a collection of shorts. There's a short about Captain Marvel and one about Green Arrow. I think it was called DC Showcase? Or something like that.
#6protoboy123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2014 7:05:24 PM
Alright, thanks for the suggestions. I actually liked the Dark Knight Part 2 quite a bit, didnt like the first one that much but still thought it was okay.
#7ConradimusPrimePosted 5/12/2014 1:34:18 PM(edited)
Under the Red Hood
Flashpoint
JL: Doom

EDIT: Those were my picks for best, not picks for best that you haven't seen, just being clear
#8lilpadPosted 5/13/2014 7:17:16 PM
I liked Justice League: War and Flashpoint Paradox, Under the Red Hood, All Star Superman,
#9ultraroboninjaPosted 5/14/2014 3:43:45 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. It's probably the closest thing to an Injustice animated movie we'll get.
---
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.
#10ConradimusPrimePosted 5/15/2014 1:15:44 PM
ultraroboninja posted...
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. It's probably the closest thing to an Injustice animated movie we'll get.

It was pretty good, I just don't recall great action. I liked Doom better.