New Skins pack???

• Topic Archived

User Info: BlueEyes4477

BlueEyes4477
2 years ago#1
I noticed when you go to Download Bonus Material from the in-game menu there's a new Skins pack marked Locked Down Skins pack. In the description it mentions being 5 skins from the mobile game. I assume that it's Lock Down Superman, Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, New 52 Green Lantern, and Arkham Harley. I can't be sure as I don't have any money left in my wallet and they don't show any kind of picture. What's even weirder is it doesn't show up in the Playstation Store.
The shroud of the dark-side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has." - Master Yoda
PSN: obe_4477

BlueEyes4477
2 years ago#2
CORRECTION.....The Lockdown Skin pack is in the Playstation Store but it's under the Ultimate Edition. Now my question, will it work for the Regular version of the game????

User Info: Nightmare966

Nightmare966
2 years ago#3
It should -- just checked it has the same product code as the standard version of the game. So as long as they're both from the same region, it should.
PSN: Nightmare966

BlueEyes4477
2 years ago#4
Yeah it worked. Now the only skins I need is the Star Lab mission skins and I don't think i'll be able to get them all. I know I won't be able to get Elseworld Flash because for one, I suck at combos(juggle or otherwise) and two, those stupid flying missions like with Shazam and Green Lantern give me fits.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived