New Skins pack???

#1BlueEyes4477Posted 6/7/2014 7:46:50 PM
I noticed when you go to Download Bonus Material from the in-game menu there's a new Skins pack marked Locked Down Skins pack. In the description it mentions being 5 skins from the mobile game. I assume that it's Lock Down Superman, Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, New 52 Green Lantern, and Arkham Harley. I can't be sure as I don't have any money left in my wallet and they don't show any kind of picture. What's even weirder is it doesn't show up in the Playstation Store.
---
The shroud of the dark-side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has." - Master Yoda
PSN: obe_4477
#2BlueEyes4477(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 7:41:42 AM
CORRECTION.....The Lockdown Skin pack is in the Playstation Store but it's under the Ultimate Edition. Now my question, will it work for the Regular version of the game????
---
#3Nightmare966Posted 6/9/2014 8:43:38 AM(edited)
It should -- just checked it has the same product code as the standard version of the game. So as long as they're both from the same region, it should.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#4BlueEyes4477(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 10:16:45 AM
Yeah it worked. Now the only skins I need is the Star Lab mission skins and I don't think i'll be able to get them all. I know I won't be able to get Elseworld Flash because for one, I suck at combos(juggle or otherwise) and two, those stupid flying missions like with Shazam and Green Lantern give me fits.
---