Another brain-dead easy character wins Evo.

#21BellethorPosted 7/18/2014 5:42:28 PM
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
This game isn't balanced... Not every character is viable against every other character. There is a reason why this game is frowned upon amongst the fighting game community. You have no idea how many people were shocked and outraged to see that this game still managed to make it to Evo again. Im not hating or anything, i still play enjoy this game and play it like crazy. But out of all the currently active fighting games, Injustice is definitely the most unbalanced.

http://youtu.be/0HRLnMDpKEA
---
Playing: Injustice, UMVC3, USF4, Dark Souls, Diablo 3, DMC3/4
#givethawkagun
#229000dirtyfartsPosted 7/18/2014 9:11:12 PM
Its funny how you say that injustice is frowned upon by the fighting game community for being broken when UMVC3 is easily 5 times more broken but some reason they love it to death :p.
---
Don't call it a grave, its the fate you chose.
#23BellethorPosted 7/19/2014 6:00:35 AM
9000dirtyfarts posted...
Its funny how you say that injustice is frowned upon by the fighting game community for being broken when UMVC3 is easily 5 times more broken but some reason they love it to death :p.

Make that 20 times more broken
---
Playing: Injustice, UMVC3, USF4, Dark Souls, Diablo 3, DMC3/4
#givethawkagun
#24DEADLY SHAD0WPosted 7/19/2014 7:29:03 AM
Thats only one character that is considered the best in that game and is exploiting a glitch. Out of all the people that won evo for marvel so far, not one of them had Vergil in their teams.
---
#25awalrusPosted 7/20/2014 7:34:27 PM
"Not every character is viable against every character"

Bison gets bodied by guile, sagat bodies gief. Blanka bodies t hawk.

Street fighter is so unbalanced
---
GT: IJS Spine Rip
www.injusticesociety.com
#26protoboy123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 2:51:39 PM
The fact that you guys refuse to admit that this game is currently the most unbalanced active fighting game really shows how bias you all are. I enjoy this game the most out of all fighters besides Blazblue and I can still admit that its unbalanced.
#27awalrusPosted 7/23/2014 7:09:31 PM
Not refusing to acknowledge it, I agree honestly. But implying that the existence of bad matchups = "omgz unbalanced" is very wrong
---
GT: IJS Spine Rip
www.injusticesociety.com
#28ProzacMessiahPosted 7/27/2014 12:08:14 PM
9000dirtyfarts posted...

It's the 'anime meets slot machine' graphics.
#29dearestnightPosted 7/31/2014 3:02:10 AM
protoboy123 posted...
The fact that you guys refuse to admit that this game is currently the most unbalanced active fighting game really shows how bias you all are. I enjoy this game the most out of all fighters besides Blazblue and I can still admit that its unbalanced.

Since you are a BB player I'm going to go ahead and assume you meant "Most unbalanced since May." and not as a generalization since it's been out. That would have to be the case, seeing as Kokopuffs **** on every meaning I've ever heard for the word balance. xD Carry on.
#30ShaolinAcedPosted 7/31/2014 9:26:09 AM
Lol comparing injustice balance to marvel.

Scrub logic.
---
GT: EAZYACE Psn: EAZYACE8