Region Issues-Calling Australian Players!

#1joseth418Posted 7/18/2014 6:47:39 AM
So maybe some of you know or not but at least on the digital version of the game there is a MP region lock.
It's really annoying because anytime someone isn't in my region it disconnects either in the character select screen or just before/after.
I contacted WB support & they confirmed the multiplayer region lock.

So my post here is twofold.
1-Is the disc version different? I'm getting a PS4 soon & will get it again on disc IF I can play MP internationally

2-All Australian players, no matter high or low rank PLEASE add me!
I am pretty good with Joker, training with Deathstroke/Catwoman atm, I'd say I'm intermediate but I just want to play consistently online!

My PSN is- joseth418

Hope to get some games going!
---
Ya ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
PSN: joseth418 If you're in Australia & play Injustice online add me! (Stoopid region lock!)
#2joseth418(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 5:41:56 AM
Sorry to bump but it has become apparent that I must clarify -PSN means I am on Playstation & currently on PS3 (as indicated in my post where I said I'm getting a PS4 soon, specifically Sep 9th, if anyone could confirm the disc version not having an issue that would be great otherwise hope to meet some Aussie players to duke it out with! I'm friendly, won't get any trash talk from me=)
---
PSN: joseth418 If you're in Australia & play Injustice online add me! (Stoopid region lock!)
#3joseth418(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 1:20:19 AM
I got the answer to one of my questions-region lock applies to disc on both PS3 & PS4...really sucks. Hope MKX & Injustice 2 at least give us the option to turn the lock off...
---
#4Wario_manPosted 7/22/2014 4:46:13 AM
-patpat-
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.