This game had/has a terrible community.

#1KnucklesIXPosted 7/29/2014 12:49:23 AMmessage detail
Compared to other fighters. In Street fighter 4 I never get any hatemail,and the community is very friendly. In this game, you get nothing but complaints and hate messages if you win OR lose. People are very hostile.
#2InyofasePosted 7/29/2014 5:21:53 PMmessage detail
Injustice fans get angry when I play keep away with Raven, they send me hate mail calling me a spammer. Don't they know Raven has horrible normals. Injustice fans are not just bad for sending hate mail, they are ignorants too.

Injustice fans are really bad at fighting games and rage quit a lot.
#3BellethorPosted 7/29/2014 6:34:56 PMmessage detail
Inyofase posted...

No wonder why you're so bad.
---
Playing: Injustice, UMVC3, USF4, Pokemon Y, Diablo 3, DMC3/4
3DS Friend Code: 1220-8407-0131 GT: PaladinBrandon
#4WWERKO2010Posted 7/31/2014 11:16:47 AMmessage detail
Yeah, the community was what pushed me away from this game for six months. I came back and the community is so much better. Like you still have the people who complain and send hate mail, but you have much much MUCH MUCH MUCH less of them.
---
Future United States Marine
#5MonarchPaulosPosted 7/31/2014 1:27:45 PMmessage detail
Yeah Knuckles, people around here are sort of impudent.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#6KCJ5062Posted 7/31/2014 2:24:47 PMmessage detail
Beat someone by doing 20 hit combos

"You need to get laid!"
"You have no life!"

Beat someone by zoning the majority of the match

"Spammer!"
"You have no skill!"
#7EvilSakuraiPosted 7/31/2014 11:35:09 PMmessage detail
Inyofase posted...
Injustice fans get angry when I play keep away with Raven, they send me hate mail calling me a spammer. Don't they know Raven has horrible normals. Injustice fans are not just bad for sending hate mail, they are ignorants too.

When I played Injustice regularly, there weren't enough good players to keep me interested. All I had to do was pick up Black Adam, and I'd win nearly every time. Tons of players were getting mad at me, and I wasn't even zoning with him, unless other people tried to zone me.

It's like this one time I played against a Batgirl that was trying to hit me with Bola and stuff all game, and I kept using lightning bolt, and black magic to stop her, and she got mad as hell. Next game I played Lobo and lost, and they talked **** like they were good. I brought back Adam. Won again. Got more hatemail. Posted my hatemail to this board. Somehow, they were lurking this board, because they threatened to send the "Internet Police" after me, and claimed I was stalking them. LMFAO.

Never had anyone that dumb face me in another fighting game. I had a guy talk **** to me on SF4 when he beat me, so I made a room, and beat him 4 times streight, dominant in every game. Instead of sending hatemail, calling me cheap, or talking about Internet Police, the guy replied with "Well now I look dumb. Foot in mouth. GGs."
---
PSN: SNKBossSyndrome. Now playing: SF4 (Balrog, Rolento, Hakan) BBCP (Learning Hakumen, Azrael and Nu)
PM me if you want to play a game.
#8kkTheKiller42Posted 8/1/2014 2:56:48 AMmessage detail
As I've said in another topic here, you can't please anyone.

*Plays a turtling Supes/Pre Patch Cyborg* *Get's called a spammer for using projectiles*

*Plays a rushdown Aquaman/Flash/Doomsday* *tells me to stop spamming combos*

throw in the occasional

"you have no life"
"you're an accident"
"your mom" etc.

*kicked*
---
http://tinyurl.com/3zfs5vb http://tinyurl.com/br9bdeu
http://tinyurl.com/3kzxnno
#9awalrusPosted 8/1/2014 5:34:30 AMmessage detail
Honestly it's about the same as any other. I get hatemail for injustice and plenty from ultra, win or lose. In Ki I just hear the mic rage a lot. I will admit I get more gg messages from ultra than any other game
---
GT: IJS Spine Rip
www.injusticesociety.com
#10zaccman922Posted 8/1/2014 8:28:42 PMmessage detail
I don't understand why those people are considered to be in the "community." They just play the game. They're casuals. They don't have much experience in fighting games and/or they don't want to spend the time to get better.