Batman players

#1KDowahPosted 8/29/2014 4:05:06 PM
The fact that you can't block to his cross ups on reaction online makes me want to cry. More so because it means I have to watch the same boring combo like it's re-run season. Not to mention...

Stay down.

Stay down.

Stay down.

Stay down.

Stay down.

I'm genuinely considering playing bane purely for the satisfaction of spamming command grabs and watching the bugger snap.
---
"Claire, that's disgusting."
#2zaccman922Posted 8/30/2014 3:17:18 AM
Yeah, play Bane. He's sick.
#3KDowah(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 6:12:55 AM
He's one of the characters I've delved into least, along with Martian Tierhunter who I flat out refuse to play. He seems fun to play, although that's only from what I've seen when he bodies my Catwoman free.
---
#4KnucklesIXPosted 8/30/2014 4:39:43 PM
Braindead character. Spam J2 into some easy ass combo,use trait,and J2 again. Him and GL make me feel like I'm playing the same person over and over. MMH is a joke too. I've seen people who were garbage get good w/l ratio with him just by teleporting.
#5WWERKO2010Posted 8/31/2014 10:09:06 PM
Honestly Batman and GL piss me off so much not because of their difficulty or anything like that, but because everyone does the same two or three combos and it happens over and over and over.

But the best Batman can never touch my keepaway game with Nightwing. :)
---
http://bit.ly/1pcF2qB
#6KDowah(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 8:07:49 AM
I swear to god Green Lantern players inject caffiene into their blood stream. I can't comprehend how anyone manages to stick with that character and doesn't want to drop the game entirely.
---
#7ZekenarPosted 9/1/2014 11:20:29 AM
WWERKO2010 posted...
Honestly Batman and GL piss me off so much not because of their difficulty or anything like that, but because everyone does the same two or three combos and it happens over and over and over.

To be fair, the game's shallowness has more to do with that than the player.
---
There are two types of people in this world,
DBZ fans, and closet DBZ fans