Rumors of Sinestro OP/Broken?

#1ZurickSavesYOUPosted 4/10/2013 11:00:19 AM
Discuss
#2KiwiKid980Posted 4/10/2013 11:17:56 AM
Idk we can't say till we get our copy of the game
#3MstptnPosted 4/10/2013 11:20:11 AM
"I heard a rumor about Sinestro being OP on gamefaqs. Think there is any truth to it?"

"Idk man. I don't get the game till next Tuesday. Also they could patch anything by then. Guess we will find out when it releases."

/discussion
---
GT: Outlawnightmare
#4CorndogburglarPosted 4/10/2013 1:59:27 PM
I hope not. He's the number one character I want to use. I don't want him to be broken. I want him to be considered just a middle tier character.
---
Everyone said it was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#5TheRisingSonPosted 4/10/2013 2:43:26 PM
"Middle tier"? There shouldn't be any imbalance, all characters should be effective.
#6El NegroPosted 4/10/2013 3:08:19 PM
It seems fear has already entered into the minds of many. (cues evil laugh)
#7abyssPosted 4/11/2013 4:59:39 PM
What's this? People are complaining that the zoning character is broken?! MADNESS!

They need to like, patch this RIGHT NOW and nerf his health or something.

Or stop listing to scrubs. One of the two.
#8CorndogburglarPosted 4/11/2013 7:07:50 PM
TheRisingSon posted...
"Middle tier"? There shouldn't be any imbalance, all characters should be effective.

Hahaha. In a perfect world, yes. You do realize that to this day there is still not a fighting game with perfect balance, right? You know why? Because its impossible. Literally impossible.
---
Everyone said it was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#9AristeausPosted 4/12/2013 9:35:35 AM
Not broken. He's not even really a zoning character. He falls in line with mid range characters like Hal Jordan, cyborg, deathstroke, and ares. Frost, lex, raven are way more zone.

Hes actually way underpowered imo. His combos are limited, and his special ability sucks. His ult is pretty standard around 34%, with the highest being 41% iirc in wonder woman and flash. Supes is 38. These were against joker though when I was testing last night.
#10Valentino16Posted 4/12/2013 10:10:37 AM
he is powerful as balls in the iOS game, I wouldn't be too surprised if people start crying OP after the release.

Obviously the game isn't out yet, but from playing the 3 different types of characters in the demo extensively, it seems like the devs did a fantastic job in balancing the strengths and weaknesses of each "weight class"
---
GT: TheMasterTee
"Geronimo!"