Batman beyond :(

#1PistolDudePosted 4/10/2013 11:08:00 AM
I cant download the ios game. Anyone generous enough to give me a code? I would prefer all of the costumes but I don't believe in miracles lol.
---
GT: geniusgrunt
Currently Playing: SSF4 Main: Rose, Juri
#2Seago92Posted 4/10/2013 11:10:55 AM
It don't work like that apparently after you unlock the skins from the ios game you have to link your Xbox with your wb account and that's how you get them
#3ZurickSavesYOUPosted 4/10/2013 11:13:59 AM
You can log in with multiple accounts on the i0s game. It's simple, just need to find someone kind enough to do it for you. I've had no luck thusfar :(
#4Seago92Posted 4/10/2013 11:16:38 AM
ZurickSavesYOU posted...
You can log in with multiple accounts on the i0s game. It's simple, just need to find someone kind enough to do it for you. I've had no luck thusfar :(

Oh I didn't know you could do that that's pretty cool lol
#5420ShortBusPosted 4/10/2013 11:58:33 AM
I can do it, still workin on gettin a batman card though :/
#6Knight_Rider_3KPosted 4/10/2013 2:19:51 PM
I'm sure any costumes will have an alternate way to unlock in game. At the very least, DLC with the pre-order bonuses later.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#7420ShortBusPosted 4/10/2013 5:38:48 PM
Finally got a Batman card...
#8Dos_PacPosted 4/10/2013 7:52:51 PM
Seago92 posted...
It don't work like that apparently after you unlock the skins from the ios game you have to link your Xbox with your wb account and that's how you get them

Hopefully that linking part won't be hard.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac GT: CH Brown1
#9KrazymagePosted 4/10/2013 8:25:51 PM
I'm very close to just giving up on the freaking thing. I need 150 matches to get the Gold Pack at the rate I'm doing, or somehow find a way to beat Siniestro that would involve buying a second silver character. I hate the game. It is absurdly luck based, and frequently lags out so hard I loose the ability to block and even attack. Enemies will "block" attacks whenever and wherever they feel like it and since you can't combo into them it is just luck (most of the time the enemy will stare at you blankly while your character starts up his special and you waste your time tapping like an idiot, only to "block" when the actual attack arrives). Not to mention if the computer feels like it you cannot ever connect a special against Green Arrow, Luthor, or Nightwing because they gain meter stupidly fast while you do not, and the computer's special, unblockable, basically costless attacks do insane amounts of damage even when blocked (Siniestro kills both of my lvl 20 Bronze chars when they block his lvl 1). I really liked the game at the early levels, but this has ABYSMAL balancing and pacing (why in the name of hell would you add an energy system from a facebook game in this?! Christ, the reason this was implemented in crap like Farmville is to increase the number of hits on the page, this function is worthless and stupid in a non-social game). The game is a cool concept weighted down by backwards design.

</rant>
---
You know those baboons are dead right Krazy?- Townshend27
You is a cool guy, you read my sig and doesnt afraid of anything.
#10Megatron1111Posted 4/11/2013 6:33:32 AM
Or just wait for a dlc pack of all the costumes. MK did it with the retro costumes. The only thing I would worry about if they do what MK did with the vita version where they had a bunch of other retros the console version didnt get.
---
Platinum FC: 1591-3330-9193
GAMER TAG: Black Fire44 PSN ID: Black_Fire44